Old 04-25-2011, 12:25 AM   #1  

Default Purple Team NYNY 2011 Chat Week 3 (04/25 - 05/01)

Happy Easter Purple Team,

I hope you all had a good Easter weekend. Well off to the real world again and a new week.

Been a busy weekend for me and then off to First Aid Training for two days for work so now I have to get up even earlier than I do if I was going to work

Well here is to a new week and good results for month end
Old 04-25-2011, 08:55 AM   #2  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

I made a lot of progress last week, but after this weekend I'm back up by about 2 lbs...must get back on track today.

Hope you all had a nice weekend.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:35 PM   #3  
Winning!

S/C/G: 287.8/276.6/142

Height: 5'3.5"

Hey everyone! I have been MIA the last couple of weeks.. I decided to sign up for school at the last minute, to get phlebotomy certification.. It's a 10 week course, with a ton of homework ahhhh If all goes well, I start my internship late summer.

I have been bouncing between being on and off plan.. I have lost a couple of pounds, but know I could have lost a couple of more if I had stayed more focused. Now that I have a routine, I am determined to stay on plan!

I hope you are all hanging in there.. we still have that final weigh in left
Old 04-26-2011, 01:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 187/163/148

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everyone, I haven't had a lot of time to post, but I am getting more focused again after school vacation week and then Easter! I hope to lose 10 by May 22, we'll see - Good luck to everyone!
Old 04-27-2011, 02:28 PM   #5  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi Purple People!!!

Hope you all had a nice Easter! We all did! Got to see tons of family I haven't seen in two years!

I'm up a little too, gotta get on track asap! Need more water.. as usual.

Growing tomatoes so loving that... hope they turn out ok. They seem to be shoooting up!

Big hugs and be back later, Selina
Old 04-28-2011, 04:46 AM   #6  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi all,

Scale is barely budging, but I'll take it. Still doing the weights, seeing some NSVs and generally feeling pretty good. Hope to see you all much lighter in a few weeks. Looks like I've made my May 1 goal, whoot!!!!

Dora

Last edited by Doragone; 04-28-2011 at 04:49 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:16 AM   #7  

Dora, congrats on making you May 1st goal

Selina, mmmmmm fresh tomatoes how nice, glad you got to see your family

sandlll, WOW 10lbs in less than a month......wish I could do that but my body will not respond like that anymore.....good luck

Coco, good luck with your course....sounds like it will be tough going for a bit but will be worth it in the end

Angie, the weekend killed me too and I still haven't got back on track....need to kick myself in the rear.

Well been a busy week and the weekend looks just as crazy. Hope you all have a great night.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:10 PM   #8  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

hey purple friends uggg up 1.2 pounds!! not doing so well with maintaining!! miss the everyday posts from everyone. hang in there and i hope everyone had a beautiful easter.
hugs
susan
Old 05-01-2011, 10:50 AM   #9  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

where is everyone???? hope you all have a great day.
hugs
susan
Old 05-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Well I've managed to sabatoge myself yet again. I've almost ate my way back to my starting weight. The last few weeks I've been lacking in exercise and overeating. Sad thing is I'm aware of what I'm doing and yet I continue to do it. So I decided that I need to start checking in here daily to help keep me accountable.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #11  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

May 1st people! Only 22 days to final weigh-in. For what it's worth, I'm using the weekly exercise journal page to continue to write everything down including weekly weigh-in. Perhaps others would find it helpful to continue to track themselves there too.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:10 AM   #12  

Hi everyone I've been busy this last week lots of issues at work and staying late so haven't been turning on the computer at all once I'm home.

I was out all day today so not on the computer again just the phone so I'll post the new threads tomorrow night. It may be late as after work I have to do my run and go vote.

Just keep posting here until then. Have a great night everyone.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:18 AM   #13  

Susan - maintaining is the hard part I'm great at losing I just have no idea how to maintain. Just hang on your body will respond to what you want it to do.

dream - I'm starting fresh again tomorrow as I've been bad the last week and a half. It's amazing how much damage can be done in that time. I'm even out of breath doing my runs (and I've been faithful with them) it's just that I'm sluggish with the crap food I'm consuming. I'm also very aware of what I'm doing and now need to stop it. Let's do this together.

JayTee - I was posting in the exercise threads then stopped when I was eating bad. Still exercising so not sure why I stopped posting. Good for you for sticking with it. I'm looking at your stats and with your height is 165 at a very low end for you weight? Just curious.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #14  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Hey everyone!

I'M BBBBAAACCCCCKKKKKK!

Missed you all! Hope everyone is doing well. The vacation was a blast and we had some unique experiences (island hopping, my first time snorkeling, massages on the beach) and it was all amazing. Of course stepping on the scale when I got home was not so amazing. Nothertheless, I am ready to kick my butt back into gear.

This week is hectic as we just returned to work after two weeks off and my bf leaves in 6 days to begin his one year world travel. It's going to be an emotional week but I'm determined to make it thru.

Hope everyone else is doing well. May 22nd will be here before you know it.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:31 AM   #15  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Bigmid--According to BMI charts and such between 132-179 is considered a "healthy weight" for my height. I figure I'd split the difference, but more importantly I can't believe much better I feel since we started this challenge.

To all, there 20 days to finish this challenge out. If you've slipped, get back at it. There's still plenty of time to turn things around!

More importantly there are only 40 days left until summer!!!

Good luck to all!