Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 07:45 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! Week of 4/25 - 5/1

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-01-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:50 PM   #2  
Trying to live below 200

I am so ready to get back on plan tomorrow and get rid of this yucky feeling! How about everyone else?

Let's make this a great on plan week!

This week I plan to stay in my calorie range every day and continue with a little extra cardio. I won't be doing as much as last week. Maybe I will. We'll see how it goes! I expect an increase in my weight tomorrow. I was even thinking about adjusting my ticker with my weigh in tomorrow. Should I do that or give it a few days to level out? What do you think? I also need to continue trying to get to bed early every night. I function so much better with sleep.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #3  
Wear 9/10 by 9/10/11!!

S/C/G: 160/158/130or9-10inPants

Height: 5'4

Id wait to level out.

This weeks goals:
eat breakfast! Walk/run more (30min goal) and try to figure out this Atkins thing.

Weighing in on Friday
Old 04-24-2011, 08:19 PM   #4  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

One thing about being in control of your food even on holidays... Makes it really easy to stay on plan.. I budgeted a lot of calories for dinner and it wass great (grilled butterflied leg of lamb and green beans with olive oil) and a glass of wine. Dinner was 650 calories. Total for today was 1250 and I'm aboutto go exercise right now some step routine.

My hope for this week is some definite losses on the scale and 6 real workouts. No wimping out!
Old 04-24-2011, 08:24 PM   #5  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Happy Easter Diana when you say level out what do you mean? You are down to 145 right or lower? Go ahead and change that ticker, look at that beautiful low number

Hi Morethan

Melissa good for you on being in control ... I am so not there yet. Your dinner sounds great and I love your exercise plan

I found a new diet plan in the current Woman's Day Magazine I'm gonna try. Seems easy enough and I have everything here so no extra food shopping. The kicker is the kids are on spring break and we plan to go to Washington but parking is crazy up there so taking a cooler is out because we'll ride into the nearest metro that has parking and take the train. Food is too expensive for 6 people everyday (DH will be working all week ) So what we can take in 3 back packs plus lots of water is what we'll be taking.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:45 PM   #6  
J.la

Height: 5'0''

<---------------- My pic from Easter brunch today,
This week I did soooo much better than I did the week before so I am pleased with myself. I stayed within my calorie limit each day except staurday and I didnt go much over. I have been allowing myself to eat what I want as long as I stay under my calories for the day so yes I did skip lunch one day to eat somthing I wanted but it seems to be working as far as staying on plan, we will see what the results are with my weigh in on tuesday
Old 04-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #7  
Trying to live below 200

j0lamo01 Hi and Welcome!

love2b150 I'm thinking I am going to have an increase on the scale tomorrow. It may only be from sodium, I don't know. I will probably give it a few days and make sure the gain is only water weight. It's also TTOM. I weighed 148.2 this morning. My final goal is 145.

Berry I suggested us not go out for Mother's Day. I would rather have more control over the situation. The rest did not agree. I will try to monitor everything a little better next time. I didn't do all that bad, but I still think I could have done better.

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-24-2011 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:27 PM   #8  
Jillian

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

SOoooooo glad i found this thread! I was thinking of starting my own but i'm happy i found this one instead! It's such an awesome idea to track daily or weekly because i need the accountability in order to stay motivated! This week is my very first week keep track of everything. I am just starting my journey! Yay!

So this week i plan to start zumba and start the Couch 2 5k program. I also plan to reduce my calories a little more than usual and actually write everything down! Not sure what i should expect to see as a result but i will be doing my first weigh in on sunday... and it makes me a little nervous! I have a wedding to go to on saturday so it would be nice to share with my friends that i had a great first week!

I plan to keep my daily calories between 1400-1600 ( my doctor wants me at about 1200 but that just seems impossible!) but i will actually write it down in my new journal! I also plan to do some walking/running for 30 minutes in the morning and an hour of zumba after work tomorrow!

Any suggestions or comments about my first week?
Old 04-24-2011, 09:59 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

Diana: I wouldn't change my ticker yet. I am not changing mine and I have been over 178 for 5 days. I am going to give it more time. I am headed back down and possibly see 178 again by Wednesday.

Morethananumber: Good plan for your week!

Berry: I like being in control of the meals, too. You did great with your calories today!

j0lamo01: Great job staying in your calories limits!

DTermined: I am glad you found us too. It is a great place to come for companionship and accountability. We try to help and support one another here! Sounds like you have a great plan!

---------------------------

Goals for This week:
1. Not to exceed 1200-1500 calories per day. I do want to cycle my calories.
2. Not to exceed 100g NET carbs per day.
3. Only 3 meals per day.
4. Exercise AM and PM everyday except Sunday. Even if the PM is just a walk. On Sunday just go for a walk.
5. Drink more water (I quit tracking this a couple of months back... can't even remember what my water goal should be... does anyone know?)
6. Accountability: Put my menu PLAN on here for you every morning and check in that I was SUCCESSFUL every evening. Putting my plan in writing to you makes me feel like I HAVE to stick to it.

Food Plan for Monday:

Breakfast: Banana with 2T Almond Butter (305 calories)
After Workout Shake (235 calories)
Lunch: Low Carb Wrap, Wholly Guacamole, lettuce, ham, greek Yogurt (360 calories)
Dinner: Steak and Salad (439 calories)
Old 04-24-2011, 10:05 PM   #10  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

I just did Reebok Step: The Video. I still love, love, love that video. It's not too hard for me. It's simple, yet not boring. Nothing cutesy and with all the moves simple, it's easy to keep good form and not get injuries. I felt reallllly good with it all (without any risers) and my heart rate was around 140-150 for most of it (the beginning was a bit lower). Just enough push-ups, tricep dips and probably too few crunches, but that's Ok.

LOVE that video... might be why I have one still new in package too - in case that one died. I like the MTV, robotic type set. The dancers/athletes have gorgeous bodies to look at and the cuing is phenomenal. No wonder it still sells like hotcakes. it's a good workout!
Old 04-24-2011, 10:32 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Diana – I’m SO ready for tomorrow! I feel yucky…back on plan tomorrow!!! I wouldn’t change my ticker…my profile weight is a few days old.

Berry – You are awesome! Throw a little willpower dust my way!

Love2 – What is the new diet??

J0lamo – Welcome!

DTermined – Welcome! Your first week sounds great! Writing/tracking your foods is such a great idea, it’s easy to forget something you ate. I think 1200 would be too low especially if you plan to do C25k and zumba (burning lots of calories! ), so I think your calorie range sounds good.

Goals for this week:
1) Stay in 1200-1400 calorie range
2) Exercise at least 30 minutes M-F, weekends are optional
3) Drink at least 64 oz. of water each day
4) Post my menu for the next day the night before…once it’s posted, it is what it is! No coming back to add more food I ate.

Here is Monday’s menu:

B – ½ c. EB 60, oatmeal 140, brown sugar 20, yogurt 80 (300)
L – Ham 250, corn 50 (300)
S – Apple 90
D – Chicken parmesan w/spaghetti squash 400, garlic bread 200 (600)
30 DS Level 2 (~30 minutes)
Old 04-24-2011, 10:53 PM   #12  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

J0 nice picture

Diana TOM and sodium need to be married ... I don't know what to say about them but I do wish that they were my issue . You are so close to goal ... you are a wonderful inspiration

DT This thread is a wonderful place to come for accountability and support ... the people here will always be here for you

Stacy what's in your workout shake?

Hi Melissa

Lindsey it just says Your turbo lean belly Rx. I made the shake already pretty good and filling. I haven't read the entire article but it's from Dr. Travis Stork's book The Lean Belly Prescription. I'm gonna attempt to do it this week but with not being able to keep things chilled/cold I may have to wait until next week which will kick my end of the month goal out of the door

oops the name of the magazine is Woman's World ... I love that magazine
Old 04-25-2011, 05:46 AM   #13  
Nikki

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/155

Height: 5'7

So incredibly tired this morning.... little man woke up shortly into his night with about the scariest cough imaginable. Very harsh, barking cough... I've never heard him cough like that. DH got the humidifier set up in his room and I held him in the chair and we gave him a bit of ibuprofen. The cough subsided but I only got about 3 hours of broken, chair sleep and I work in about half an hour. He's still sleeping soundly without coughing, thank goodness. Anybody have any suggestions for me? If it keeps going or gets any worse its time for the doctor.

Of course, the scale was up a pound today. I expected it, given Easter dinner and carb day yesterday. I'm not worried.... I'm gonna go back to lower carb (yesterday's eating tasted good but made me feel terrible!), keep drinking my water, and get a good workout in today if I can stay awake. Working out usually helps me keep the blood pumping on these tired days.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter, a wonderful weekend, and a great on plan day today!
Old 04-25-2011, 06:53 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Good Morning to all!! I had a great day yesterday!! I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as having an afternoon snack and am evening snack. Was in plan on calories 974 and for the first time got my sodium in plan at 1392.5 MG YAHOO!!

Breakfast Egg Beaters
Breakfast Nature's Own 100% Whole Grain Wheat Toast Sugar Free
Breakfast I Can't Beleive It's Not Butter Fat Free
Lunch Banana, raw
Lunch 2 Oranges, raw, navels
Aftternoon Snack Strawberries, raw
Dinner Pork chop, loin, center rib, boneless, lean broiled
Dinner Mashed potatoes, home-prepared
Dinner Peas, green,
Late Snack CHEERIOS
Late Snack Milk, nonfat,

The scale has not budged but that will happen

No real exercise yesterday we have overnight house guests from out of state

Larry
Old 04-25-2011, 07:53 AM   #15  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, My Friends! Let's make this a fantastic week!

I feel good this morning. I was thinking I would feel bad when I woke up. All is good. I weighed in at 149.2. That's up 1 pound from yesterday. I don't know if there will be a delayed increase tomorrow or not. Sometimes it takes a couple days for things to catch up. Whatever it is I will deal with it.

DTerminedOne1219 Hi and Welcome! I would try the 1400-1600 calories, not the Dr. recommended 1200. I would do this for a few weeks to see how it goes and then evaluate from, there. I think adding in the exercise is a fantastic idea!

Stacy Great plan!

Berry Great job on the workout! I love a good basic step workout. Gin Miller is fantastic.

Lindsey Great plans for the week!

Rennie Hi

Still Sorry about the little one being sick. I would at least call the Dr. to see what they say. I was up a pound this morning, too. Today is a new day. We are back on plan and getting the job done!

Larry Great job on lowering that sodium!
Closed Thread