Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #1  
Happy as a clam..........

S/C/G: 268/178/165

Height: 5'8"

Default Spent all week fighting...

with myself. This would have been the week that I give up. I have been
there before...and gave up. This week I argued with myself (silently)
to fight through the "give it up" attitude while doing minimal damage to
my eating plan. Odd though, how I would eat something and know full
well I shouldn't be. But, during one "self arguement" I reminded myself that
this is a committment. I then thought about all the healthy food I have
learned to like, the financial investment in said healthy food, PLUS
the fact that I just purchased an electric food steamer so I can get my veggies in a "different" way besides salads, which I still like, but sometimes change is good. BUT the biggest help was reading the posts here and knowing I am definately not alone with my struggle and others have fought through it and won. The weight I am at right now is the weight I was for many years. I truly can't imagine being smaller, but my curiousity is very strong to find out. I finally won the arguement and am happily back on track...

Deb
downsizer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:46 PM   #2  
J.la

Height: 5'0''

THATS AWESOME! I love how you said that it is a commitment and that it so true you should be healthy and feel comfortable in your body! You owe it to yourself!
j0lamo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:49 PM   #3  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 246/193/169

Height: 5'9"

Glad to hear you're back on track. It's funny how certain milestone numbers can mess with ya. Good for you that you found your power and stayed committed to your goal!
4star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:10 PM   #4  
Lani Loves Lettuce!

S/C/G: 381/361/351

Congrats on pushing through that wall, and for not peeking at the scale (I think I remember from a previous post that your weighing monthly? Or longer?)

The steamer sounds like a great idea, you'll also be able to do fish and chicken in it, it turns out a lot more moist than baking.

I agree this place is an amazing support - I've been having my own dramas lately but 3FC has really helped me be on track.

Looking forward to seeing your updated ticker at your next weigh in
Focused Lani is offline   Reply With Quote