Children/Ages: 0

Pets: I can't even keep a goldfish alive, lol

Hobbies/Interests: piano, tennis, reading

Height: 5'6

Eye/Hair Color: blue/blonde

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 4/13/2011

Starting Weight: 250

Present Weight: 242

Goal Weight: 165 is my ultimate goal weight, but have some current mini-goals too! 229 will be the lowest weight I've seen in a good three years, and of course entering One-derland is a big goal!

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: not falling off the wagon completely...I tend to just binge eat the moment I make a mistake, rather than accepting that I made a mistake and moving forward with being healthy

Following any specific plan: I'm doing some weird cross between South Beach and Weight Watchers

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I am focusing on small goals rather than the end-state, because that usually just overwhelms and scares me! And usually I hide that I'm dieting like it's an embarrassing secret, whereas this time I'm obviously seeking the help of this group, and also have a good friend who is willing to pick up a healthier lifestyle so we can keep each other motivated!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm headed back to school for my Master's degree in the fall, and really want to be as confident as possible by that time! Looking forward to speaking with many of you!

Last edited by ILRPinkGirl : 04-20-2011 at 11:40 AM.