First name: Sarah

Geographical location: Northeastern, PA

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: None

Pets: NA

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Music, Bowling, WoW, Being Silly

Height: 5í7

Eye/Hair Color: Blue and Dirty Blond

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: April 1, 2011 (Yea, April Foolís Day on Me.)

Starting Weight: 275

Present Weight: 266

Goal Weight: 150-170

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weight loss: There are defiantly several I need to face and over come. The biggest of which is fear of failure. The second is emotional eating. The third is just sticking with it for long enough to make it to my target. I need to learn portion control, like WOAH.

Following any specific plan: Nope. Just being active and eating healthy. Maybe I should follow a plan but I donít really have the money or time to join WW or any of the others. A lot of others require cooking, which I am never home to do.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I donít just want to lose weight, I want to create a new life for myself. One in which I am comfortable in my own skin and not ashamed of being overweight.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I am not sure how to motivate myself. Currently, trying to lose weight doesnít feel real to me. I am exercising and watching what I eat butÖitís still new. I think once I hit 250, I will start to believe it is happening.