Thread: Fabulous 140's?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 10:13 AM   #28
ShanIAm
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/124

Height: 5' 1"

Beila – Awww, thank you so much! That was nice of you to say. Sometimes I feel guilty about the success I have had because my lifestyle doesn’t allow for many errors. Most of my friends are dieting so when we meet for dinner or whatever, we all make good choices together. I am not in a relationship (by choice) so no sabatoge there and I don’t have kids so that leaves plenty of time to get to the gym. I mean, I am an obstacle in and of itself for weight loss. I can’t imagine having all those other things going on! I am probably a little overboard when it comes to working out. But when I find myself sitting at home my mind immediately goes into binge mode. I know you get this! And as far as the binging is concerned, it took me from October to December just to get it relatively under control. It was only then could I really start a weight loss plan. I imagine it’s extra tough for you as you are trying to work through both at the same time. But you are SO determined to get to your goal and each day you are getting closer and closer. Even if it isn’t showing weight wise, it is definitely there emotionally. I know that doesn’t help to hear right now (LOL) but it’s just another part of the battle you are winning!!

Joyfull – HEY THERE! Yes, the weather here has been absolutely gorgeous, hasn’t it? If I wasn’t in this “competition” at the gym this month, I’d forgo going and do something outside. I wish Byrd Park was closer to my house. I might drag my friend there this weekend though if the rain holds off for a little while. Maybe Sunday!

Unofficial Start: 194 in July 2010
Official Start: 184 on January 3rd, 2011

50 pounds down picture in public profile!
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote