Old 04-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #32
saraRae

S/C/G: 294/286/150

Height: 5'8"

First name: Sara

Geographical location: Minnesota

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: none

Pets: Only 1 dog (Dexter) he's a husky/lab/cocker mix, and a cat (Lurch).

Hobbies/Interests:

Height: 5 feet 8 inches

Eye/Hair Color: both are brown, but I like to dye my hair and right now it's a redish brown.

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: I'm not sure what the start date would be since I've been trying for a couple years. Actually over a year ago I lost about 30 pounds, but I gained that all back I'd say that I'm really ready to start now, so April 2011

Starting Weight: 294

Present Weight: 286

Goal Weight: 150

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I think it might be my will power. Sometimes it seems like I don't have any, but I need to take it one step at a time.

Following any specific plan: I'm going to eat low-carb, and exercise a couple of times a week.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I'm going into this with more knowledge than before, and try to make the best choices everytime.

Anything else you would like to share with us: Probably my favorite quote from any movie is 'Well, nobody's perfect' from Some Like it Hot. I want this as a tattoo to remind me everyday that I'm not perfect, but somebody will love me.

Last edited by saraRae : 04-11-2011 at 03:56 PM.