Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 218/188/150

Height: 5'5

Default Retroactive goal

I always read the goal posts and the mini goal posts and I've never really made any mini goals. One of them was 190 which I finally reached last Monday after a month long stall out due to *me*. Only after I went through the frustrating month and looked back on it did I realize exactly what I had done to make my weight loss stall as it did. Self reflection is really an amazing tool if you know how to use it and can really take an honest look at yourself which can be very difficult.

One of the weeks, I knew that was going to happen and I thought I'd mentally prepared myself for that but I deep down I really wanted to still lose weight in spite of the circumstances.

Anyhow, I realized just today that I have been pretty steadily working out for 9 months!! With the exception of a 2-3 week rough patch in Decemeber.

But I got back on and I'm still on and if I get off my fellow "fat chickers" are going to get me back on

I love this site, I love you guys and I'm sooooo thankful for all of the people who posts their goals and mini-goals because these were HUGE factors in my motivation in December. This site helped me push through and reignite the motivation that I started with in June.

9 months is HUGE, I don't think I've ever been this consistent for this amount of time. I'm actually kinda impressed with myself!

I'm sure there are more of us out there with retroactive goals!
suenos096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 254/181/165

Height: 5'7.5"

Way to go. It's amazing how fast time goes by isn't it? You are doing great. Keep up to the good work.
niafabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 12:23 AM   #3  

It really does! That's one of the things that motivated me the most. The time will pass anyways, so do something with it. And every time I've tried before in the past my goal date came and went and I was only gaining more weight. Then I finally really decided that I wasn't going to do that again. I was going to really start. And I did! So this time I'm planning on seeing it through til the end and planning on never having to see these numbers again.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:36 AM   #4  
xty
bright hearted

S/C/G: 240/127/125

Height: 5'6

congrats on your retroactive goals and way to recognize your own achievements, sometimes that can be hard. you are doing great
xty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:55 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 254/181/165

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by suenos096 View Post
It really does! That's one of the things that motivated me the most. The time will pass anyways, so do something with it. And every time I've tried before in the past my goal date came and went and I was only gaining more weight. Then I finally really decided that I wasn't going to do that again. I was going to really start. And I did! So this time I'm planning on seeing it through til the end and planning on never having to see these numbers again.
i love your attitude
niafabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:48 AM   #6  

Thanks ladies