Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-03-2011, 09:43 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! Week of 4/4 - 4/10

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-10-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/165/140

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning, everyone

The start of a new week, and another chance to treat ourselves well.

LindsayLou: Hang in there. The weight will come off again just as quickly as it came on. :

Jo: hope you have wireless down there! Have a great time in Costa Rica!

Larry: congrats on the major whoosh!

Berry: good for you on the workout, and staying on plan

At morning weigh-in I was 141.4. That's 2.2 pounds off over the last week. I'd really like to break 140 this month. Wish me luck! I'll check in later, and see how all of you are! : Have a great day!
roadbikerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:37 AM   #3  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Roadbikerchick You are doing great! It probably helps that the weather is beginning to cooperate too!

For me, up another .2. It's funny my husband said to me, before I stepped on the scale, "don't be alarmed if you gained weight". I guess he gained two pounds. It's the taco salad. Puts me at exactly at 30 pounds lost! I'll be mad if I lose that as I'm being good! (just kidding - I know fluctuations all too well).

I'm also a bit sore today from last night's workout. My arms, my calves and my abs. Means I'm doing something right!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:40 AM   #4  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning Everyone! Let's Make it a Great Week!

I will be closing out my monthly books this week. I may not have a lot of time for personals, but I will be reading about your successes!

Jen When is your RN comp test?

roadbikerchick Congrats on the 2.2 pounds

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-04-2011 at 07:42 AM.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:44 AM   #5  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I did ok Saturday, walked for hours looking for a dress. But Sunday was a very bad day. I have been depressed and eating ever since. My husband told me I had to get a job and that started me spiraling down. If I had a skill or experience and wasn't literally afraid of people it might be just the thing I need to get out of the house and away from food. But I don't have a clue as to what kind of job I'd be qualified for that has a low people interaction. I'm supposed to stay away from stress because it triggers the mania/depression and now I'm a bundle of stress. I can only imagine what a job would be like. People scare me!

Anyway sorry for ranting. Thats why I didn't show up yesterday. And I'm not sure how "accountable" I'll be the rest of the week. I don't want to get out of bed. I'm sick with nausea and other intestinal issues and my thoughts keep swaying to the dark side. So I have to call my doctor.

I wish you all a good and healthy week.
Kat
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:12 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 138/134.5/118

Morning all! Quick check-in before class... I'll do personals later! But mamakat I hope you feel better. You definitely need to get yourself up and moving this week, staying in bed will only make it worse!

Weighed in at 122.8 today, wahoo! I even went over on both cals and carbs yesterday! I hiked 6.5 miles and had some granola after wards. I also walked the dog to the dog park which googlemaps tells me is 2.1 miles. Today I'm gonna give my feet a break and just do some weight training.

Lets see.... nothing too exciting in other aspects of life, although my sister and I decided to go on a cruise - just the two of us - for her birthday in June! Just a little get away time for her, I'm excited!

Last edited by LLBoldAsLove87; 04-04-2011 at 08:13 AM.
LLBoldAsLove87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:38 AM   #7  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Good Morning, all!

Sorry I wasn't around this weekend. I was taking a bit of a break from the internet. I had a great weekend, despite the scale being stubborn and just took it easy. 195 this morning, so still not back at my ticker and TOM is gone. I'm eating healthy and exercising regularly, so I'll be content with that! This weekend, I went shopping and picked up some bermuda shorts (Diana!). They were a size 12. They were snug, but they're for my anniversary getaway on May 27th, so they'll be perfect by then. Dh saw me in them and said "Oh, wow, they fit really well right now!". Of course he did, they fit snuggly on my hips and butt. But, wow...a 12! How can I wear a 14/12 and be 195lbs? It boggles my mind. When I weighed 155 I was an 8/10. Also, some large shirts are getting too baggy and I have a few mediums. So, maybe this fitness thing has something going for it.

Mamakat--I was right were you are about a year ago. I scared my dh so badly, because all I did was lay around on the couch, not caring about anything. I was so depressed. I'm glad you're calling your doc. I'm glad to finally be free of that feeling and I wish that so much for you. Sending you a

LLBold--Wow, those are a lot of miles! Great job!

Berry--I wanted to congratulate you for completing Walk-It-Out, earlier. I might have asked before, but did you find all the CDs in the game? The last few were about 190bpm and wow that was FAST!

Roadbikerchick--Awesome on the 2.2!

Ok, off to eat some breakfast. Have a great day, everyone!
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:57 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Hi! Just a quick check in. I have to leave to try to fit a workout in before going to sit with my friend Deb today. She can't be left alone before she returns to MD Anderson tomorrow. My shift is 10-2. I stay within my calories yesterday by 4 calories! 181 this morning. Hoping to see that 179 again this week!
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:59 AM   #9  
Trying to live below 200

Stacy I think I saw your post about not eating eggs. Are you allergic to them?
Old 04-04-2011, 09:02 AM   #10  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

LOL....I was left behind

Weight this am; 151...150's are really taunting me. I am going to try to be really good this week, and hopefully I will break 150's by Friday. Kids are home all week, so it will be a bit challenge to stay OP.

I have been walking 8 miles per day, because of the friend's doggie, I am getting extra 3 miles per day. That should help me. I feel my legs are really shaping up.

Everyone have a fab day!!
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:02 AM   #11  
Trying to live below 200

Mamakat I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time. I second what everyone else has said about the call in to your doc and moving around.

Shells Congrats on the Bermuda's and DH's comments. That's a great feeling.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:17 AM   #12  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Checking in.

Mamakat, I hope you feel better.

Roadbikerchick, awesome loss! Good job!

Jo, enjoy Costa Rica!!

As for me, I'm attacking this hard. I've settled on a 1200 calorie limit for now, along with daily workouts on the elliptical. I'm going to try for low-carb/high protein. I've never done it before, but it's worth a shot. I'm focusing more on my body and less on the scale since I'm developing quite a lot of anxiety about weight. I'm also going to really focus on hydration and water intake. I've been really bad about that for the past several days. I've barely been drinking a single glass of water/day.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:27 AM   #13  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint Sized Terror View Post
I'm also going to really focus on hydration and water intake. I've been really bad about that for the past several days. I've barely been drinking a single glass of water/day.
I have the same problem.
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:30 AM   #14  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Ack I somehow lost my post with personals! UGH!!!

Ok, minimized version:

Mamakat take it one day at a time and get to see your doctor. Living life should not be that stressful and anxiety producing.

Pint You need to DRINK! (migraines get triggered by dehydration) and good luck with trying something new. I have found low carbing it has helped me tremendously!

Lacey A cruise and Italy? Wow! And good job on the weight loss!

Stacy I am so sorry about your friend. I don't think the prognosis is good and the doctor should be talking with her about it. DO they have young kids?

Shells Ugh... I was talking about Walk it Out and it all got erased! Grrr! Anyway, yes, I got all the CDs, I did that first, then built up the large items, the the zodiac and finished with the trees and streetlights. I weeded out all slow songs and at the end was only using songs over 148 bpm. That 190 song got my heart rate to 142 - the highest it could get.

Diana3271 Don't get lost in the sea of numbers with all that bookkeeping. What do you and your husband do anyway? What business? If you don't mind sharing.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:06 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 138/134.5/118

Pint... Seriously try low-carb, remember I was stuck at 127 or so for a MONTH and now I'm moving nicely, even though I go over on cals most days! I find that having a protein shake made with almond milk for breakfast (has only 2-3 carbs but gives you lots of energy) really makes doing low-carb easy because it gives you more flexibility with lunch/dinner!
LLBoldAsLove87 is offline   Reply With Quote