View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #38
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Hi Ladies!! Well, it has been a very lazy day here. I enjoyed our lunch with family and I really didn't go overboard to bad....I like to endulge a little and eat some of the stuff that I won't fix at home since I know I would pig out real bad if I did!!

Welcome Riemontana!! Glad to have to join us--we're a pretty good group even if I do say so myself!! Come back often and let us know how you are doing.

Mary, I like my slimfast too but I use the powders (royale chocolate and french vanilla) and mix with skim milk. I was wondering do you use the cans to freeze? I had never thought of that.. I'll bet it is really good. Do you just freeze it in the can? Years ago there was some stuff that wa called "Sego" and my aunt used to freeze it and all of us kids really liked it.

Rosey, I love your "boxing bag" I'll bet that is a lot of fun! You look so happy. Love seeing that big happy smile!!

Well, the Country Music Awards are starting so guess I'll go watch.. Have a great night everyone...

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~