View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 04:00 PM   #92
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

Hi Audri I'm in Stafford also. Jenn and I have been friends for a long time so I just figured since I know more about her area I'd call it NoVA I have heard about the BodyBugg. When I started in June of last year I started out counting calories and walking. I did really well, by 9/25 I had lost 30lbs and was extremely pleased. I hadn't shopped for regular size clothes in years. Although I have gained some weight do to my inability to stay on track I am still wearing some of my 12's and now some 14's. I just started South Beach yesterday and have been going through the threads to find tips, ideas, meals and whatever else I can find. I hear there's a new book, so I guess I'll have to purchase that. Nice to meet you.

Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote