Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: >138/124/114

Height: 5'4"

Default Dude-these are some majorly NSV

So, today I had a good day. this may not mean much to some of you, but recently my definition of a good day is exemplified in the following conversation.
Mum: So, how was your day?
Me: Oh, I had a good day.
Mum: Really? What was good about it?
Me: *Silence* Well, nothing too ****ty happened...

But, today, I had a good day-not for lack of badness, but for lots of goodness. Despite it being TOM, I was outside today with my da; we put together a new grill. I felt strong and smart. my da and I both test very highly on spacial tests, but assembly directions? Ugg. We did it in enough time to make lunch on it.
My whole family (all four of us) had burgers with onion mixed in, mayo and lettuce and tomato and cheese and mustard on top. I don't have too much work to do for school, and I've been eating fairly well. No binging, no bored eating, lots of green tea and water.
I had a craving for salad. So I made one. Eating it now, I'm loving the mix of cranberries, romaine lettuce, cucumbers and chicken.
I also did about 40 min (or however long Tegan and Sara's The Con is) of stretching and body weight exercises.

Tomorrow I'm going to an expo aimed at high school students interested in engineering. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out if I want to go into it or not.

I've also found a label for myself, and my sexual-ness. Asexual. Bi or panromantic asexual. This is such a relief; knowing I'm not alone.

This was quite ramble-ing; blog-ish. Although, I'd feel guilty if I had a blog for not updating.
Other than that, I've got a few NSV here.

Last edited by Esenin; 04-02-2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: I can't type
Esenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 184/170/132

Height: 5' 3"

Try spinach, craisins, chopped peanuts or shelled sunflower seeds, slices of hard boiled egg and mustard dressing-made with 1/2 cup Dijon mustard dressing, 2TBSP of honey, 2 TBSP of vinegar, and 3-4 slices apple/finely chopped. I like it best with the seeds and my hubby like peanuts. I usually put all the ingredients on the table and we add what we like the best. I often use raspberry vinegarriette(sp?) dressing on mine, but he loves the mustard stuff
VillageGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: >138/124/114

Height: 5'4"

All of that sounds delicious!
*loves salad*
My family is lucky enough to have a farm share-during the summer, we get a weekly delivery of everything that is in season. It's all grown locally on various family farms. In my mind, not only does salad=summer, but any one produce in excess is summer as well. Last summer we got tons of corn for several weeks in a row, eggplant other weeks. I can't wait for the deliveries to begin. (let's ignore the fact that is was snowing yesterday, ok?)
Esenin is offline   Reply With Quote