View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 11:46 AM   #361

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Good Morning, I went ahead and updated my miles to include today on my last post. I think it is kind of fun to keep track.

Going to take my Aunt over to get an MRI this morning. She had back surgery a year ago and she has been having trouble since the car accident so the Dr. wants an MRI done. She has a titanium plate in her back and hope things aren't messed up. She has clostrophobia (sp) really bad so she will have to take 5 mg of vallium an hour before she goes and another when she gets there. So she sure can't drive herself! She did buy a new (used) car---it is a 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis and she is so proud of it!! It is very pretty. We tried to tell her that it was a gas hog and she said she doesn't go anywhere anymore except to the store, dr. appts., church and out to lunch a few times a month so she didn't care!! It has all the bells and whitsles on it.

OK, I need to get in the shower...I sure can't go like this!!! Take care and I'll be back later!

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~