Old 03-28-2011, 03:10 PM   #1  
Queen of Everything

S/C/G: 178/169.5/150

Default Ive been looking but cant find ...

Hey guys!!

I'm somewhat new to WW ... I cant afford to go to the meetings, so I'm doing this pretty much on my own from research I've done, and pointers from a friend (whom of which had AMAZING success on WW) ... And from reading so many post on this forum! (I've been a member of this forum for awhile, but that was when I was tryin the low-carb thing ... not for me!! lol)

I did this plan about a year ago, but only for a short time, and it worked well ... After going through the most terrible thing in my life - losing my boyfriend in a car accident - I've finally decided to try and get back on track. I've been reading here on the boards and I know WW has come out with the PP plan, that's the one my boss is now on ... But I'm sticking with what I know from last time I attempted this.

I keep my food journal ... When I started on the 14th of this month, I weighed in at 183.0 ... I'm now at 176.6 ... I work out everyday either in the gym, or by walking a mile (we rotate the two at work during lunch - every other day) ... I also bowl 2ce a week for 2.5 hours ... I'm eating 24 pts now ... I've heard about, and read about exercise points, flex points, that sort of thing ... But I guess thats where the confusion kicks in!!! lol ... (and to think I pay good money for this blonde hair!!! )

Can someone pls explain the difference in the Momentum -vs- Flex ?? I've tried to find the information, but either I'm not seeing it, or I'm passing it somewhere along the lines??? =/

... I also wanted to say, HUGE CONGRATS to all you guys!! Like I said earlier, I've been doing a lot of reading around here, and you guys are such huge inspirations!!!!
MagicEyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/168/150

Height: 5'8

http://www.diet-blog.com/09/weight_w...s_momentum.php

I found this.I never really found a difference between the two.
fitbyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:38 PM   #3  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Height: 5'4"

I think the difference is the filling foods list and set points

For example...chicken is 3pts for however many ounces. (for arguments sake, I think it's 4 ounces...I could be wrong, but whatever). Say that those 4 ounces don't fill you up. You eat as much chicken as you need until satisfied and count it as 5 points. And then if you have a potato with it, you have one serving of that or whatever your sides are and count the normal point values for that.
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:17 AM   #4  
Queen of Everything

S/C/G: 178/169.5/150

Ok cool ... I guess thats the list I pretty much go by ... Maybe not to a 'T' ~ But I'd have to guess that I'm pretty close to it!

I know what I'm eating now -vs- before is much better for me, and whatever I'm doing is working ... so, I guess for now, I'll stick with it ~ haha!

Thanks for the help you guys, I really appreciate it!!

Yall are the best!
MagicEyez is offline   Reply With Quote