Old 03-27-2011, 10:31 PM   #1  

Default Blue Team NYNY 2011 Chat Thread Week 12 (03/28-03/03)

Hi everyone well here we are with only 2 weeks left. Unreal how fast it went at the end.

Well it's not over yet.....................the show has been extended and now so have we.

Hi Blue and Red team members,

Just to let you know the BL season 11 TV show is not over until late may so this is how we are going to do the rest of the BLNYNY2011 challenge:

Once we are done the next 2 weeks we will go to the purple team where we can all chat together if you want to post your weight there weekly you can do so on the purple thread each week.

On May 22, 2011 we will go back to our original team weigh in thread and post our final weigh in.....just like on the show. They go home for about 6 weeks and surprise everyone. Well we are going to do the same thing.

We decided it might be fun to do it this way rather than adding 6 more weeks to our own thread we will do like on the show and have a comeback finale. This is where the BL for the teams is decided as well as the BL altogether.

So everyone make sure and add this date to their WI thread

Final WI: 05/22

Remember though we are still here for you after April 10th were just going to a purple team for a few weeks.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #2  

Well we used 1 Freebie and lost 1 player to elimination but I hope they stay on as an unofficial member

Congratulations to our Biggest Losers for this week and congratulations to everyone else....you are all doing fantastic and way to hang in there. We only have 2 more WI then it's on to the purple team then back to our final Blue Team WI on May 22. We will then be moving onto a summer challange from there.

Biggest Loser:
Soon2BFitChick, -7.8, -4.74%

Honorable Mentions:
spryng, -3.2lbs, -1.96%
Matilda08, -3.4lbs, -1.52%
sandlll, -2.5lbs, -1.47%

Team Loss of -20.5lbs, -.51%
Old 03-27-2011, 11:55 PM   #3  
Daily Struggle

Height: 5'3

what the ****! i wanted to post my weigh in and you guys elminiated me.. its not even midnight yet. THANKS
Old 03-28-2011, 12:16 AM   #4  

Sorry Transporter the cut off time is 10:00 AST and I didn't finish doing the results until 15min after that. Please feel free to stay on that's why I didn't close off your post.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:34 AM   #5  
Daily Struggle

Can i still post my weigh in? sorry i thought the closing time was midnight
actually been postponing it all day thinking i have till midnight lol
Old 03-28-2011, 01:02 AM   #6  

Yes you can still post it the only thing it doesnt count for the team total anymore but we still want to know how your doing and it helps keep you accountable. ( at least that's what WI does for me anyway)
Old 03-28-2011, 01:12 AM   #7  
No excuses this time!

S/C/G: 279/249/154

Way to go Soon2BeFitChick!!!! and the other losers this week!

Wow - how exciting!!! A purple team!!! Thanks for thinking up this! I can't wait to continue this journey! I am struggling a bit this week. I am on Long Service Leave and have one month off from work. The fridge and cupboard are always on my mind. I have eaten a lot already today. Still within my daily intake but I know that I typically eat again at night and that is off limits today! Otherwise I will be over! Not a good start to the week.

I am going to a conference Tuesday and Wednesday! Leaving my house at 5:30am both mornings, I could have stayed overnight but decided to spend time with my son of a night. He is not going to cope with the two early mornings.

On Sunday we are going on vacation for a week, to lovely Lindeman Island in the Great Barrier Reef. I hope the weather is good. So my last week in this challenge will be a freebie week.

Hope you have a great week,
Old 03-28-2011, 05:19 AM   #8  
Winning!

S/C/G: 287.8/276.6/142

Height: 5'3.5"

Congrats!! Soon2BFitChick spryng Matilda sandlll!! Awesome job all of you blue losers!

That sucks you missed the time Transporter =[ I am still not exactly sure what AST is.. it looks like it is a time in Canada, or Arabia Standard Time they both go by AST

mumtoliam, I hope you have a fantastic trip!

Bigmid - I am so excited about the purple team, and extending the challenge! Thanks again for all of the work you do for us!
Old 03-28-2011, 07:24 AM   #9  
Strong is the new thin!

S/C/G: 178/152/close enough

Height: 5'9 1/2"

Great work to this week's biggest losers!

The purple team is a great idea. Our final weigh in date is also the date of my half marathon.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:50 AM   #10  

Hi just to let you know the results are posted and the red team won for week 11.

Vanessa - I hope you have a wonderful holiday it sounds really nice.

Coco - AST is a bit confusing but that's what they have been using for years so we just keep it up. Google helps alot

river - a half marathon, I can't even imagine that at this point......that's awesome

Well better get my butt to work have a great day everyone.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:07 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

I love the purple idea!! Gives me more time to stay accountable, I know I don't get to chat here very often because I'm soooo swamped with work and just plain exausted but I do take pride in weighing in to support the team each week and I can't wait for the final weigh in in may! so exciting! This was my biggest loss week since we started, I lost 3.2 lbs by changing up my diet, I'm so proud of myself for getting some momentum again So here is to another great week! Stay strong all!
Old 03-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to our Biggest Losers! I'd like to blame my gain on getting a cold but to be honest I just made a lot of poor choices. I'm ready to step away from mindless eating and step towards healthy eating. I can do this.

Selina-Your pic is super cute! Congrats on making it goal, you've come so far!!

River- I'm doing a half in September. I'm a little nervous, the most I've run at one time is 3.5 miles, I've got a long road of training ahead of me.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:23 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

I am very excited about the purple team. That's awesome.
Congrats to our biggest losers this week!
Old 03-28-2011, 12:27 PM   #14  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

I really like the idea of the purple team & the added 6 weeks, just like the show. Gives me a little more time to un-do the damage I did before I got my head back in the game too. Hope everyone has a great day. Congrats to all the losers this week! Next week I'll be in the teens . . . again!
Old 03-28-2011, 01:33 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Congrats Everyone!!!