View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 02:15 AM   #35
konfyoozed
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Date - 3/26/2011

User Name - k0nfyo0zed

Significance Of Your User Name - it's been my internet identity for 10 years now, and i'm always confused...

Real Name - Mandy

Age - 27

Birthdate - October 9, 1983

Where You Live - Virginia Beach, VA

Significant Other - Curtis - for just over 2 years, getting married May 21, 2011!

Anniversary - currently, Jan 1st, but May 21st is our wedding date.

Kids - None yet

Pets - also none yet.

Occupation - I take money from dirty old men. No seriously, I work at a hardware store with all the contractors.

Starting Weight - 300lbs

What Plan Are You Following - Calorie counting + exercise

Fav. Exercise(s) - Wii Fit!

Fav. No-no Foods - Chili dogs, pizza, ice cream.

Fav.book(s) - Anything by Laurell K Hamilton, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Kresley Cole, Linda Lael Miller, Nora Roberts, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, etc etc. I love to read. haha.

Fav. Movie(s) - Armageddon, Dirty Dancing, Independence Day, Men In Black, Pretty Woman, X-Men, Office Space

Fav. Song(s) - Angel by Aerosmith (my all time fav), Just By Being You by Steel Magnolia (my fiance used this song to propose to me), Amanda by Boston (it's my name, duh!). I love country music, and classic rock, for the majority of my tunes. (But I'm also a total Gleek!)

Fav. Quote - "you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

Anything Else You Would Like People To Know About You - life is too short to be serious all the time, in my opinion. i'm generally in good spirits, laughing and joking. my sense of humor is a bit dry and a bit off center, and according to my fiance a bit in the gutter. i'm insanely stubborn, and i'm hoping that will help me a lot in my journey from 300lbs to 175lbs.

Last edited by konfyoozed : 03-27-2011 at 02:16 AM.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote