View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #18
Kreading

S/C/G: Sz 16-18/Sz 12 (tight)/Sz 8-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettingItOff View Post
I'll have to get some of those sticks. I think Walgreens has them. I don't usually do all the food on the alternative plan. I usually have fruit in the morning but not the full allowance. If I feel weak or dizzy, because I have mennorhagia, then I'll eat 2 pcs of toast but yesterday I ate none and sometimes just 1 slice, depending. I used the dairy for plain yogurt as I was having digestive problems and bad yeast. I used cheese at first too for the salad, but I've cut back a lot and only do one snack now. I just finished week one and lost 8 pounds, but, it was day 1 of my cycle shortly after I started day 1. thanks for your post. And I agree, it's best to play it by ear and how you feel.

WOW 8 lbs! That is amazing

Today my blood sugar was super low (almost passing out level) so I had a Wasa cracker and a slice of swiss around 2pm. It helped me get to dinner time. I still have a few hours before bed so I may even have to have another IP shake.

I also have trouble on Sundays...too much time on my hands. I love being at work and my days goes so quickly. I have less time to think about the things that I can't have.

NOTHING tastes as good as thin feels!
Kreading is offline   Reply With Quote