View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #250
Bunti

Quick fly-by. Glad to see everyone checking in and so much good news.

Mary, the moon was awesome here. It was clear and cold, and the bright bright moon on the snow was spectacular.

Nancy, wow wow wow on the pics. You sure have worked hard and successfully on your "makeover". But you were already attractive, now you look much younger.

Maureen, so glad your son is okay. Praying for a quick and successful recovery. Thank God for no internal injuries. My BIL used to be a calf roper, so we attended rodeos, watching the bull riders always terrified me, so dangerous.

Karens, thanks for the reminder, Happy Spring!! The sun is shining here, and it is above freezing today, wahoo

Zoe, love to see your posts- always makes me smile. Love the wedding location, and it sounds like a lovely time for all. You are gonna be a rockin' grooms mama.

Yay! Rosey, congrats on the weight loss and the wonderful NSV. It'll keep getting better, I know it.

Bobbi, I made the broccoli salad, with some tweaks. (FF mayo, low fat shredded cheddar, chopped apple for 2/3 of the raisins.) Close but, not quite as yummy.

So many Goldens, so little time. Hugs to all, and glad to see folks checking in who haven't for awhile. I know I have missed commenting on many, no intent to, just time and memory limits. Have a terrific Sunday.
I will:Journal every bite * Be gentle to myself and my family * Exercise to the best of my ability * Drink at least 8 glasses of water * Focus on colorful veggies, salads, low gycemic fruit, lean proteins and healthy fats * Limit grains * Get up at the same time everyday and get back into routine * Visit 3FC every day, it makes a big difference to my attitude, thanks to the wonderful folks here.

5% goal:met 5/10/2010, re-met 1/13/2011