View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 12:34 AM   #245
lynard21
lynard

S/C/G: 214/206/180

Height: 5'9"

Oh my – so much to catch up on here! Thanks for the gentle (and not so gentle) pushes to get me out of funkville! I did go to the gym yesterday and my DH and I accomplished a lot of stuff around the house today.

Tea – so happy to read that you son is doing better..Bullriding??!! I never would have guessed that one!

Rosey – wonderful NSV!! And Great 3 # loss

Nancy – belated birthday greetings – and you look fantastic. Wow, those photos are so inspiring!

Zoe- the place in the Berkshires looks marvelous…I can just picture a wedding there. And yes, we MA chickies need to stay on track..I'’l do my best!

Lynn – 34 miles this week..you are an inspiration too!

Glynn – Glad you’re feeling in better spirits – Nice to get some new dresses too.

Jess – seems strange to see you posting about wanting snow, but I understand how devastating those fires can be. Here’s wishing you more moisture.

Bobbi – I’ll look for that book. I just finished a true story called “Breaking Night” about a homeless girl who ends up on the streets of NYC as a teenager because her parents are on drugs, but eventually gets into Harvard. (Liz Murray). Talk about overcoming obstacles! Great book.

Sorry I missed some of you..

Well my DH just went to beddy bye and I should do the same.

Cape is warming a bit..some daffodils and crocus poking up from the sandy dirt, but no blooms yet in my front yard. I need to get out and start raking!

Lyn