View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 12:48 PM   #236
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Hello again! I just finished jogging 6.11 miles with the wii and thought that while I was in here putting all the activity in fitday that I would come back and see what is going on here.

Zoe, I just clicked on the link of that Summer rental WOW!! that is really nice and a Beautiful place for a wedding!

Donna,Thanks for the compliment and I remember that Hayman fire! We lived in Divide, Colorado at the time and the fire came to within about 4 miles of our home!! We were leaving on vacation when it started and saw the smoke but figured it was in the national park and it would be taken care of....so went on our way. We were worried the whole time and then we got word that they were evacuating our area, pretty scary stuff! I tracked the whole thing on the internet while we were gone.. Pretty stressfull vacation when we were clear back in PA. and nothing we could do. But thank goodness when we got home all was well with our house.

Tea, let us hear from you when you get a chance and update us about your son. Prayers and good thoughts for you.

Got to go.....

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~