View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #92
MamaP
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Eliana ~ I am just today seeing this post (I should have paid more attention to your signature line ). Congratulations on making it a year on plan! I knew you could do it. You are truly an inspiration! My one year passed on February 25 and, unfortunately, I didn't manage to stay on plan for that whole year - I made it almost 9 months before losing focus. I have faltered, a lot, over the past 4 months and gained back close to 20 lbs. I am back on track and have lost 8 of those 20 and am finally done beating myself up for the lost time. "One year from now, you'll be glad you started today" was also my favorite quote found on 3FC and have it taped to my computer monitor. Although I know I could be further along in my weight loss journey, I am still glad I started when I did and am still proud of the progress I have made. Someday I hope to be an inspiration and help to others on 3FC, just like you and so many others have been to me.

Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip Toe if you must, but take the step.

Wiping the slate clean for 2013!

One for every 5 lbs. lost.

Last edited by MamaP : 03-16-2011 at 01:14 PM.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote