Old 03-13-2011, 04:51 AM   #1  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Default Day #5/46

So now the real grind begins, the easy water-loss phase having been accomplished.

I'm really enjoying this WOE. The food is satisfying, and there's quite a good balance between stuff that's pre-prepared and stuff that takes a while to cook from scratch. Sometimes I need to have something that's just There, other times the work involved in making the meal both adds to the enjoyment and takes the edge off any binge temptation.

Today is Sunday, which is never a fast day. Toast for breakfast, woohoo! I admit, it was gooooood. I'll probably have some on plan lunch, mainly because it won't last another day in the fridge; then have a bit of a treat for dinner, some lean meat maybe, maybe a small dessert! mmmmmmmm.
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:54 AM   #2  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

I need to have some things to cook and some "things that are just there" too. Sometimes I'm in the mood to pull out the old cutting board and sometimes I'm just not. Last night I was so not in the mood to cook and it was just me so I had a protein shake for dinner. It was good too!
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #3  
<a href="http://photobuck

S/C/G: 260/240/229

Height: 5 4"

i try to always have left overs. i called my self copying the nutrisystem chilly im not sure its the same amount of calories though.. what i do know is everything i used was healthy.. i used ground turkey meet and beans and fresh tomatoes, i made my own sauce.. it was really good.. i had a lot left so i been eating it for lunch with some celery sticks.. its been good
bliss3244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #4  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Well, it's been an interesting day.
Sundays are never fast days, so I decided to choose to eat what felt right.
I had some roast ham with veggies for lunch, and a piece of treacle tart. The rest of the tart called to me, so I squidged it down the sink.
I had prawns on salad leaves for dinner, and a Crunchie bar.

I'm interested to see what tomorrow's/the rest of the week's scales will hold. Carol Vorderman, whose WOE it is that I'm following, says that once her body is really on plan with it, she can have occasional non plan days, even several, and it doesn't knock her body off balance. You've probably got to have done it for more than 4 days, mind, but we'll see. Quite looking forward to tomorrow's Plan food.
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote