Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2003, 07:11 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default **Week of April 27th**

Good Morning All,

It looks like a pretty nice day outside, thank goodness! Too bad I'll be spending most of it inside doing laundry and fixing my hair! Against my better judgement, I colored my hair myself yesterday, and I'm not happy with the results. I swore I'd never do red myself, it's too tricky, and hard to maintain, and my hairdresser is a real pro with reds. But money's tight, and my hair was a mess, hadn't don't anything with it since last summer, except trims. So I bought a temp. haircolor, lasts 28 washes. Well, the ends are much lighter then the rest, and it's too "pink" for my taste. So I will be shampooing many times today with some brown tint shampoo I have! Hopefully I can get it to the right color before tomorrow, because I can't go to work like this!! DH said it's not that bad, color wise, just different than I usually get at the salon.

Aside from the egg, Peter's feeling much better, seems to be himself. (See the Kid's thread if you have no clue what I'm talking about!)

DH & I are really working on trying to keep healthier stuff in the house, and plan some meals. He made some chili yesterday, but he didn't want to put beans in it, because all we have is canellini beans. I don't like kidney beans, but I don't mind canellini beans. He thought putting them in sounded ******ed! :lol May just dump a can of them in today anyway. I told him it would be healthier that way.

I'm gonna take some chicken out of the freezer and do something with it this week too.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!!
Old 04-27-2003, 05:34 PM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Heloo!!! Nice day!! Spent it outside grilling chicken! It is 82 degrees and hot already!!!!
Goal for the week: Excercise, Excercise, Excercise!!!
RR
Old 04-28-2003, 12:35 PM   #3  

hello.

Cloudy but warm. We had a beautiful weekend.

My phrase for today (or maybe the week! however long it takes) is: POINTS = DOLLARS.

Pretty self explanatory, but my reasoning is on the weekly journal, if anyone is interested!

DS saw a doctor and it doesn't seem to be anything serious with his back. whew.

have a great day all and an op week!

Rabbit
Old 04-28-2003, 02:58 PM   #4  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello everyone!!

Alex and I are home now. Thank you so much for the greetings. We are having fun getting to know each other.

I will check back later, his highness is stirring!!

Have a great evening!!
Old 04-28-2003, 06:44 PM   #5  

Welcome home Karen Can't wait to see the pictures

I am getting a little nervous, my interview is tomorrow. I am also still dealing with TOM #2, this is rediculous already. It started last Tuesday after only a little over a week from the last one. Yesterday I was cramping all day and just when I thought it was coming to end, it starts back up. Frustrated is an understatement
I guess when I go for my consult next Monday when can discuss this as well.

Rabbit - Glad you DS is okay

RR - How is your DD?

LBH - Glad Peter is doing better

Have a great afternoon! I am heading to the gym today, I am still pretty sore from Saturday so I am sure it will be painful

Ellie
Old 04-29-2003, 07:09 AM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Having a hard time staying on track these days...almost feel like I'm PMSing...haven't felt like that in a year!! I'm breaking out and couldn't resist a bag of almond kisses yesterday. Unfortunately I made a good dent in it yesterday afternoon.

Ellie, good luck with the interview today, I'll be thinking good thoughts for you!

Rabbit, glad DS's back is OK.

HI to everyone else!!
Old 04-29-2003, 12:27 PM   #7  

hello. Today is my volunteer day and I am home for a break.

Yesterday I overspent my dollars. I know I am pmsing, but it was pretty mindless eating on my part. The very thing I know I must guard against.
Karen and Alex - Welcome Home!

Ellie - good luck at your interview! Knock em dead.

Rabbit
Old 04-29-2003, 02:10 PM   #8  

Hi guys,

Well, I weighed this morning and I lost 10 pounds giving birth. That means I now weigh 7 pounds less than when I got pg. I guess that's pretty good .

DH has been wanting to order in since we've been home so I have not been eating well. My sugars have been good though!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!
Old 04-29-2003, 06:56 PM   #9  

Thanks for all the good interview vibes I would not go as far as to say I got the job but I nailed the interview! I am proud of myself, I was soooo nervous I amost made myself sick Thank god DH prepared me for it because they asked me almost every question he prepared as a practice. Being that it is government position I have no idea when I will know one way or another. I feel good about it even if I don't get it

Rabbit - PMS will do it everytime My problem is that my hormones are so out of wack that I PMS about 20 days out of the month

Thanks again for all you good wishes

Ellie
Old 04-30-2003, 02:23 AM   #10  

Hello, Hello, Hello!! How is everyone? Sorry I haven't been around. Work has been ****!! But, I lost 3 more lbs. So that's good news...also choined in on as many classes at the gym as I can take in one week! LOL Annnnnnnnnnnnnd...joined in on a fitness challenge that the whole gym seems to be involved in. It's going to be a great blast!!

How was everyone's weekend??
Old 04-30-2003, 07:14 AM   #11  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hollie--Yeah for U!!!!! Keep us posted on the challenge!!!

Ellie-Soo glad the interview went well!!!

WEll..off to get dressed...the "Queen Bee" is calling!!!!
RR
Old 04-30-2003, 10:02 AM   #12  

hello. I'm heading off shopping today for graduation clothes.

Karen - yeah on weighing 7 lbs less! That's awesome.

Ellie - woohoo on nailing the interview!

Hollie - hooray for your 3 lbs lost!

gotta run...

Rabbit
Old 04-30-2003, 12:14 PM   #13  

Hi everyone!! First off, Congrats Karen!!!!!!! I can't believe no more "pregnant" talk. I don't know about you guys but that went really fast to me. My life is totally chaotic right now. Our boss is gone for two weeks and he's made me head honcho which I'm not enjoying -- meetings, telecons, decisions!! Also I decided to sell my car and get a new one. A guy came by last night and drove off with my precious Jeep. I'm really gonna miss it. The good news is that today I wheeled and dealed and got a great bargain on a new Honda Accord with all the bells and whistles. It's so beautiful!!! I might get to pick it up tonite. Because things are so crazy I haven't been to the gym in a week and my eating is up and down. Thankfully the stress is keeping the weight off.

Hopefully soon life will settle down and I can get back to normal (whatever that is!!).

Take care everyone!!!
liz
Old 05-01-2003, 12:58 PM   #14  

LIZ! I've been wondering about you. Glad you had a moment to check in. Congrats on the new Accord.

Shopping was great yesterday and I'm very happy with my purchases.

I've been planning ds' graduation party and that is going along fine as well. whew.

I should have a loss tonight at weigh in.

Rabbit
Old 05-01-2003, 10:07 PM   #15  

Hi guys,

Looks like I am going to have trouble making it to the forum for a while. I'm sure you will understand why. My eating is awful right now, we need to go shopping and get some healthy stuff in the house. I just ran out of time since Alex came a little sooner than expected. We took him to BRU and Home Depot today so I guess the grocery store will be our next excursion.

Uh oh. I'm being paged. Hope everyone is doing well!!
Closed Thread