View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #153
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Thank you Donna for such a wonderful compliment! I did go ahead and post the pictures from our wedding but remember these were taken 41 years ago!! Tim was still in the army then and neither of look too much like that now. I am not sure but I think I was like between 110 and 120 pounds when we got married and I would love to be there again! I kind of feel like the "little engine that could" "I Think I can, I think I can!" I don't think I'll make it by the end of Summer this year but I think I should be way into the 130's by then. At least that is what I'm working for.

But I got to stop those Red Lobster meals for sure!! I had the grilled lobster and shrimp and a glass of wine, plus I had to have a couple of those cheese biscuits that they serve.....scale shows it today! But I know it is more sodium than anything else so I've already done my workout, did 6 miles jogging in place plus the other wii activities and I plan on drinking a ton of water!! But sometimes you just got to throw caution to the wind and enjoy it without worrying about how many calories!! At least that seems to be working for me. Our family kind of likes to get together when we can after church on Sunday and meet at a restaurant, and I love having that family time. SO I enjoy that time but try to make better choices on those days. But My Goodness--Red Lobster--- you just got to enjoy!

I just added a more recent picture of Tim & I--we have both changed a little bit!!! LOL!!!!

Have a great day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wedding 1.jpg (18.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Wedding 2.jpg (13.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 100_3655.jpg (28.4 KB, 9 views)

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~

Last edited by Karen31 : 03-12-2011 at 04:42 PM.