View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 12:09 AM   #149
maryea

Quote:
Originally Posted by akrosey49 View Post
Morning everyone..another gorgeus day here..my dogs are following the sun across the floor and i actually had to turn down the heat..spring is coming zoe yup it is..that earth quake was awful to watch, we have a tusami warning and yes we are about 3 miles from the inlet..im not worried becuz the bluff from the inlet is 75 to 100 feet high from the beach and the warnings are for 3 to 5 feet if it even gets to us.. feel sry for those folks in japan..Karen 31 you look awsome,you can really see the diff in your pictures wtg did any one check out that web site theworldaccordingtoeggface her recipes are lo or no carb,and they have really helped me to stay away from carbs..and eating more protein sure keeps me from being hungry..on another subject..my swim suit came and it was awful,cheaply made and nothing to hold up the "girls" yikes i sent it back and reordered swim shorts and a tank top much better.. well nothing exciting planned for my day hope yours is awsome rosey
Rosie, I visited the website and liked it too. I snagged some of the menu plans. I keep them as well as recipes in my cookbook software. I'm going to go back and look at the recipes. That cake doesn't sound bad. I need low-cal/low-fat/low-carb snacks. LOL all I can really eat is protein and I'm not much of a protein eater except I do like beans...but then they are carb too. This is not fun!

Nancy/Slim me - liked your bone stories. I remember when I lost 33+ lbs, my lower ribs seemed to stick out. I went in for a physical ...lying flat on the table...and asked the doctor what was wrong with those bones...he said nothing so I realized that it was just that I wasn't used to feeling them so sharply. LOL

Bobbi - having such a bad headache must be terrible! Hope you can find some help soon.

Karen 3 - I'd like your egg recipe cause I like spinach with eggs. Also like them with peppers...green, red whatever. I'm a big veggie eater anyway. Right now we are eating out so much it is usually difficult to get all my veggies in, but when I cook, I eat a lot of them.

Bunti - I have gone back to using Flylady. I got tired of all the emails but realized now I can just go to two pages on the website...get the daily reminders (without the letters from flybabies) and the missions for the week. When I get home I plan on printing out these two pages every day and working my way through them. I've been using Motivated Moms but you have to pay for that, so think I'll just do flylady from now on. I know what to do but I get a little side-tracked (computer mostly!) and need the reminders to keep on track.

Lynn - yeah, Philip is really wierd! I don't like Ralph much right now, mostly because of my boy, Russell.

Today my dh's brother took us to lunch. I ate a light breakfast because I knew it would be a big meal. It was a large seafood buffet, lots of sushi which I don't like but I was still able to to find plenty to eat. At least there were a lot of veggies, so I piled them (asparagus, green beans, bok choy and cauliflower) with them, and ate no rice or noodles but there was a little carb on the meat...I took two fried chicken wings, and a small amount of teriyaki chicken. Of course after all that restraint, I had about 4-6 T of ice cream, a tiny dish of strawberry pudding (not much more than a tablespoonful) and a small macaroon cookie. My bs was still high when we got home about 3 hours later but I think I probably started the day high and it wasn't terrible.

Tomorrow we are having lunch with my dh's nephew and his wife. Our dd and gs will be joining us. We haven't seen this dd and gs for a year looking forward to seeing them. We then plan to spend the rest of the day with them and will bring our gs home to spend the night with us. I think we are again going to a seafood restaurant.

Hope you are all having a good evening...

ETA: Rosie just realized that's a different website I went to the other day. I thought you were the one that posted it. But I went to the eggface one tonight. It's interesting too.

Last edited by maryea : 03-12-2011 at 12:37 AM.