Quick fly by, goldens!! I am still lurking, as I just have time to check in and read all of the comments. So many successes.
I have only time for a few quick comments. Mostly, mine would echo Z'z, except as a native Californian, I would move back in a minute. (I am in Alaska, its 11 degrees, and we still have tsunamis and earthquakes.)
- ZOE-I am so glad your tests are looking good so far, fingers crossed.
- Bobbi, like all the others I hope you will find someone to help you with your pain.
- Rosey- Wahoo on making it back to your tracker. Like you and Freda, I mostly eliminate white carbs.
- Karen31-holy mackeral, I wanna be like you!!
- Freda, My prayers go out to your friend.
- Donna- You deserve compliments. I know it is hard. My DH was so frustrated by my inability to take them, he made me practice. (25 years ago) Now I am obnoxiously comfortable with them. But don't get as many from him, lol. And, this comment;one bite of the others and I'm off the wagon, under the wheels, and drooling from the left side of my mouth! Have you been peeking in my windows? I am the same way.
- Regarding Stuff, we are doing "27 fling boogies" at our house lately. It is a flylady thing we do when our stuff starts to overwhelm. We are all collecters, don't want to have a TV hoarders intervention at my house.
Well, I should comment more, but just looked at the time and I gotta get out of here. Hugs all.