View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #137
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

My weigh in this morning show 165.3 so that makes me down 19.9 pounds since I've started. Pretty excited about that. I worked hard this past week to lose. I really wanted to be down 20 pounds by now, but 19.9 is pretty darn close!

Thanks for the compliments on the new avatar. Tim took that picture for me Wednesday night after church and that is when I first showed 19.9 pounds down. I bounced up .8 pounds on Thursday and back down for my weigh in this morning.

Guess I'd better get busy and get that workout it. We are supposed to meet my sister and her hubby at Red Lobster tonight. She is still trying to get my "birthday" supper in. I think everyone is healthy now and it will really happen tonight.

The son still is being a jerk but I just prayed and asked God to put his arms around him and keep him safe, 'cause my arms aren't long enough. I think that my hubby now will be taking the keys back (or changing the lock on the door that he has a key to now) since when he last talked to him he said he was going to stay here and not be gone all the time without checking in. Then he went to work and we haven't seen him since! I knew it would happen but hubby just didn't want to believe it. I did tell him that I know he is in a downward spiral and he will be coming around and then be mad and go into a rant and rave about who knows what, and when that happens I am going to take "the girls" and go somewhere else for a bit. I won't be around that. I made sure he knows that I AM NOT leaving him, just not staying when all the turmoil is happening. Went through to many years of that with the ex!

Everyone have a good day and I'll check back later.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~