View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #159
KimberlyP

S/C/G: 256/167/150

Height: 5'5

Hi Everyone!!

Congrats Jenny, 2.4 is AWESOME!!!

Unfortunately my home scale is UP 5lbs - EEK! Yesterday I decided to have a 'Free Day' which was probably a bad idea but I did it anyhow. My daughter and I went to the movies because it was her birthday and I brought a bag of Chocolate Chex Mix from home but we ended up getting popcorn. I sat there eating both, THEN after the movie I decided to grab 2 $5 pizzas from Little Ceasars. I ate 3 pieces and I know the sodium in both the pizza and popcorn is most likely due to the gain.

When I first began Weight Watchers I would give myself free days because I knew if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to stick to the plan. I had no problem with losing every week but now that I'm closer to goal it's getting harder. I'm thinking I should stop having these days where I completely go off track and just allow myself a special treat once a week of maybe ice cream or even a burger while counting the points.

I did end up taking a Diuretic this morning because I feel so bloated and could barely get my ring on my finger! I've never taken one so I'm hoping I don't spend the day in the bathroom!

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote