View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #127
Bobbolink
Bobbi

S/C/G: 160/129/124

Lynn...
Quote:
Hi Bobbi, how is the headache? Gone, I hope.
nope, funny you should ask. I'm getting really depressed about those d%#* headaches. I'm still getting them almost nightly, but not as severe as before laser treatment. I got out all my medical bills, tallied up how many chiropractor appointments I've gone to (36 treatments), 25 cold laser treatments, 10 health reach sessions(deep massage), 3 medical doctor trips with a dozen cortisone shots and daily exercises. I sent the whole list of things I've done to my general practitioner for some advice of where I should go from here. Nobody has taken x-rays, I think that's the first thing someone should do. I've got the letter ready, will mail it off tomorrow. I'll let ya know.

Freda...
Quote:
Bobbie, How big is your peach tree that you keep inside? Do you actually get peaches? I love peach blossoms in the spring time. And cherry blossoms!
Our DD gave it to us last summer, her ex-hubby gave her a bunch of them free. It's about 8 feet tall, the only directions are to bring it into the garage over winter because they don't do well in the ground during Minnesota winters. Last year her tree had a few peaches on it. Ours is full of blossoms and suppose to be self pollinating. I don't know what we'll do with it once it's too big to fit in the garage. It'll probably croak by then anyway, it was a freebie so no big deal. We have soooooo many fruit trees now in our yard, 4 apple, 2 pear, 1 cherry, 2 apricot and 2 plum. We haven't had pears yet but they are finally big enough where we should get some this year. I've been cooking frozen apples up with fresh grated ginger and prunes for a really yummy topping for our cereal in the mornings, DH loves it. I have to get creative in finding ways to use up the apples. I was just thinking that apple/prune concoction would be good spread over a yellow cake and topped with whipped cream or Cool whip.

Rosey...YeaThat's hard isn't it.
Quote:
Morning everyone..im HAPPY becuz my ticker is now accurate ..i guess lo carb helped,i have not had any bread,rice,pasta,or crackers for 3 days now.

Gosh...I just looked at the time, I shouldn't have started this post...gotta go start supper.
Later Gator!