View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #119
Laffalot
Sherry

S/C/G: 205/187.2/150

Height: 5'2" (really 5'1 1/4" ( but I refuse to accept that - I don't care what the doctor says!)

Morning everyone! Snowing again here.....YUK! And where is that ratty little groundhog anyway? He (of course it is a "he") has much explaining to do! I know, when summer comes, we will be whining about how hot it is. Nothing new here - love hearing about everyones day; I check in every day. I too like the idea of a GG healthy fast food chain. Mary - glad your son is "being behaved". You are probably right about him finding that it may be hard to get his own place. Lynn - 1/2 marathon? Way to go. I get tired thinking about it! But I do think I'd like to try jogging/"lgiht" running (is there such a thing?) Zoe: I think as we "mature" imperfections just aren't important as they were when we were 20. We have more important things like being happy, content,etc. Staying OP so far this week-hoping for a good weigh-in day on next Tues. Welcome to the "newbies". You will love this thread! Everyone have a happy safe day! TTYL....