View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:47 PM   #225
SweetPeach3388

S/C/G: 203/182.4/135

Height: 5'3"

Screen Name: SweetPeach3388 (Real Name: Stephanie)

Age/Age Range: 23

Family Life: Engaged to my high school sweetheart <3

Hobbies and Interests: I don't have much time for hobbies due to school, but I love spending time with friends, reading for pleasure when I get the chance, and spending time in the outdoors.

Favorite Music: Mostly Alternative, but my interests are widespread.

Favorite Color(s): It was always black, because it's slimming! But I do really love aqua.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Eh, exercise. It's one of those things I don't mind doing once I start, but it's getting motivated and actually doing it. Right now I do mostly EA Active for Wii, because I can't afford the gym.

What are your fitness/health goals? I've set a goal at 140, but I haven't been that small since I was maybe 12. So, all that matters to me is that I feel comfortable in my own skin.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I decided to hop on the Wii fit in January and realized I had almost reached 200 pounds.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? My fiance has a horrible diet. He eats like a child. He eats no meat or veggies and virtually no fruit. His main food group is grilled cheese. And amazingly he really isn't overweight. So, I struggle with trying to keep motivated and eat what I know is good for me, even though it would be easier to eat just like him.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Being consistent, eliminate my light binging, and motivation to exercise.

(Evil motivation) Who do you want to look better than? There is no particular person, but I just want to feel like I fit in with most of my friends. I want to be able to borrow clothes and such things.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Skinny jeans with boots and not feel like a bowling ball balanced on toothpicks (lol).

~Restarting January 2014~

Goal This Year - 160
Ultimate Goal - 135

Last edited by SweetPeach3388 : 03-07-2011 at 11:49 PM.
SweetPeach3388 is offline   Reply With Quote