View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:31 PM   #102
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Hello all,

Started out to be a sunny day, then it got kind of overcast and windy ~ looked like it wanted to rain. Didn't get out and walk or bike ride today. Got to visit with my sister (via phone) while she traveled back home to Kentucky from a visit with family in Ohio. Then, my husband helped me with some stuff on the computer. I am thankful that he knows how to do stuff and can show me. Corbin came over this afternoon and worked on homework. Took him home after and visited a little while with Sara and Maddie. At one point, I had Corbin on one side of me getting a back scratch ~ and Maddie cuddled up on the other side of me ~ I told Sara I was in Grandma heaven Now, checking in with Mom and Dad.

I probably won't have a very good weigh in at WW this week. I haven't been as careful with the journaling and measuring some of the days as I should have been. Oh well, what's done is done. Each new day is another chance to get it right.

Guess I'll get off and head to bed. I remembered to try the better sized font. Hope you all are doing well.

Take care

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)