View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 09:07 PM   #96
dbh

Hi y'all golden gal girls! I hope to fit in with y'all. I'm from Georgia. I turned 51 Feb. 25, and need to lose about 50#. Damned that Paxil for over 2 years that gave me this over weight, but I have to turn that over.

My downfall is snacks, crunchy/salty snacks - love potato chips, fritos, cheetos, etc. I was wonder if some oven baked potato chips would help my need. I did just purchase a cutter for just this purpose, but am wondering if it would just make my addiction worse.

I really do not eat alot throughout the day. In fact, I eat 5 small meals a day at work and then one in the evening at home. I just cannot eat alot at one sitting, so I think that's a good thing.

I love tomato juice, and try to drink about 8oz every morning to curb my appetite, along with 2oz of mixed nuts, and about 5 wheat crackers with low fat creamed cheese. Morning snack is one of the snack packs of albacore tuna with some crackers, and maybe a string cheese.
Lunch may be something more, like leftovers... a little roast beef with some potatoes and carrots. then an afternoon snack of a string cheese, some wheat crackers and something else.

Does anyone have suggestions for someone who eats 5-6 meals per day?