dbh

Screen Name: dbh

Age/Age Range: 51 and getting better

Family Life: Married and happy

Hobbies and Interests: Painting, Soap & Lotion Making, Reading

Favorite Music: most types except Rap

Favorite Color(s): Most colors

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: hate to exercise; guess it'd be walking

What are your fitness/health goals? more walking; maybe need to invest in treadmill because of hot weather in Georgia.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Trigger has been for awhile; Paxil made me gain over 50 pounds in 2 years, but doctor didn't know until over 50#!! So, with 20# due to quitting smoking plus the 50+# Paxil, I need to lose about 50-55# now. Slowly, I'm losing.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Crunchy/salty snacks is my downfall. I really don't eat alot of food/day. I don't eat alot of sugar/bread. It's the potato chips/doritos/cheetos that get me every time. Need to find better snacks.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Need to exercise more, better snack choices, get up same time on weekends.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : In all honestly, it has nothing to do with looking better than anyone else. I want to lose for health reasons, plus I want to find the keys to a small waist size.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I want to wear skirts/dresses! When I was a size 12, I thought I was too large to wear skirts; I was such a ditz!