View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #81
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Good Morning! Bobbi, I just tried to copy and paste that email here but the pictures don't show up at all... I did email it to everyone that I have an email address for. If you didn't get the email or want one PM me your email and I will send it to you.

Well, I do feel better about getting my hosue cleaned up. BUT can you believe after all that ---he got home about 12:45am, which is normal since the store closes at 11:00 and then the paperwork, but then came in and told us he was going to go back over to the bartenders house to "visit" a while and would be back later. Still waiting!! Dad is telling him today that he has two options, he can stay here but that means he stays here, or he can move out! Not having it both ways! We don't even have him pay anything to stay here so he should have already had enough money saved up for a place and would have if he hadn't sent around $1,000 to "the thing" in Colorado!! Things have to change!

Well, need to get going and get my workout in before the day gets away from me. Be back later.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~