View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:38 PM   #77
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Well a quick update. Our son came home this afternoon about 3:30pm. Said he was really sorry and that he knows he should have called and kept in touch. BUT he was just hanging out with some friends he had met!! He said it was a schedule conflict last night and he has it all straightened out now. Was in a hurry since he had to get cleaned up and get ready to go to work. Of course, I'm not happy with him at all and feel like Judge Judy--"you how you can tell he is lying--his mouth is moving!" I talked to my hubby and he said we will have more discussions tomorrow. I'm not going to let this continue. I really don't mind helping him out if he tries to help himself, but I am not going to let him disrespct me, his Dad and our home! OK, update over and I'm pooped!! Cleaned "Blessed" our house all day and it looks really nice. I still need to chase the vacuum cleaner tomorrow but then I should be all caught up for a few minutes anyway!! Take care everyone and Thanks for being such good listeners!!

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~

Last edited by Karen31 : 03-06-2011 at 10:39 PM.