View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #223
MissLoud

S/C/G: flawsome

Height: 5' 5

Screen Name: MissLoud

Age/Age Range: 32

Family Life: I've been married 2 years in August and we have a 5 month old wee boy.

Hobbies and Interests: Eating! oh oh thats changing, I love to paint, knit, read anything craft related really

Favorite Music: Anything really - though do have a soft spot for something depressing like Radiohead

Favorite Color(s): who knows!

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I don't think I would be this big if I liked excercise - but walking and Xbox kinect is what I do when I have a chance

What are your fitness/health goals? weight goal is to be 75kg - curvy but not jiggly

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I'm a shocking Yoyo dieter but with a baby I can't justify him having a fat mum.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? The sometimes bordom of motherhood and a husban who loves me just the way I am.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Consistancy, perserverance, making time to exercise

(Evil motivation) Who do you want to look better than? My sister-inlaw lost 25kg and although I want to feel happy for her I also want to look better than her.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Jeans - its been 10 years! also have a gorg wrap dress that I bought hoping to fit in to - oh and long boots with out the muffintop legs

Mini Goal 1 - 243 (weight of son no.2)
MissLoud is offline   Reply With Quote