View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 09:56 AM   #55
lynard21
lynard

S/C/G: 214/206/180

Height: 5'9"

Hi GGs,

Just read through all of the posts I missed over the past 3 days. This is my day off. I’m sitting here at the computer procrastinating on getting the tax preparations finished and waiting for our new sectional couch to be delivered. I just hope they agree to help me move the old couch downstairs.

I’ve had a good week so far, but busy every day with work so have not been to the gym since Monday. I hope I can get there today. Saturday the Cape has it’s big St Patrick’s Day parade here in Dennis and we plan to go with some friends. The Master of Ceremonies is Mickey (I forget his last name) the boxer who the movie “The Fighter” was based on. The temps are supposed to be in the 50s…so keep your fingers crossed!

My weight is staying put for now…but at least I’m not gaining.

Tea and Nancy – I love getting new clothes..congrats on your great buys. I shop Thrift Stores too – lum ‘em. Nancy love the kittie photo.

Bobbi, hope things with your DD aren’t too stressful My sister is going through a divorce right now and is relying heavily on her faith to pull through.

Z – I agree with everyone else…look at all the weight you’ve already released and be proud!

Bunti – Hope you both feel better real soon.

Emaline – Glad you’re at peace…nice place to be. Come back soon.

Mary – Let us know about the 17 day diet.

Glynne – Great that you’re getting all this exercise. Good for you! Keep enjoying those grandkids.

JustMary – Wow- sounds like your have quite a challenge every month. My prayers are with you for a way of getting some healthy food. Have you checked out some other types of assistance? With my DD barely making ends meet and having to take some expensive meds, we found that you can contact the pharm. companies directly and often get prescriptions for free. Just a thought.

Rosey – Love the doggie pics! What a cutie.

Well, enough procrastination I suppose…