View Single Post
Old 04-28-2003, 11:15 PM   #27
percious206

Exclamation I need help

I'm New and I need a little help maybe one of you can help me. But fist I will start out by answering your questions so her goes

DATE: April 28, 03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Amanda R

BIRTHDAY: Aug. 24, 1984

MARITAL STATUS: single/engaged

SPOUSE’S NAME: John M

CHILDREN/AGES: None WAY to young

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Pets, taking pictures and going to disney world

PETS: Cat-Scooby, Rabbit-Bunny, & 14 fish

TOP WEIGHT: 221 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 210lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 130-150

HEIGHT: 5'5' & 3/4

EYE COLOR: Light Brown

HAIR COLOR: dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Orlando, Fl

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: My b\f does not eat veg. or anything good. All he eats is hambugers, pizza, chicken nuggets, fries, and ice cream and bad stuff like that. Its cheaper to buy things that we will both eat than buy extra for me.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: The doctor says that it is starting to really effect me health and I'm already having health problems and I'm only 18.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I was abused all my life I've been throw foster care not once but twice I was kick out of my mothers house at 15. So I've always been depressed well food have been a way out. Its been my emotions and my pass time and just to do it. When I;s sad I eat, When I'm bord I eat aome times I eat just to eat. I think about what I'm going to eat from the time I wake up to when I go to bed. When I go to a store or even get gas I have to get a candy bar. I need help I don't know what to do. I look at myself and think that I'm so ugly what happened? I look at the girls that come into my job and think I wish I could look like that. I've tried to do the weight watchers thing but I didn't like to count me points. The doc. said to do the sugar buster diet but I don't know how to get started. I don't have time to read any books I work 2 full time jobs and one part time. I get on the computer for an hour a day take a bath and go to bed. If someone could please help me I need it.
Thank you
percious206 is offline   Reply With Quote