View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #49
justmary

S/C/G: 329/307/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone. I truly apologize for popping in here, filling out my bio, making an introduction and then being MIA the last 3 or 4 days. Right on the first I got my alimony ($500), paid my rent, bills, utilities, gas for my car, prescriptions and then found I had about $50 dollars left for the month to buy groceries with. I don't know why it depressed me so much because that is about what I have every month. It just hit me that I don't have the money to buy the food I need to eat healthier. I usually go to the food bank once a month for some groceries but they give a pack of bologna, hotdogs, a few canned vegetables and occasionally some flour, sugar, crackers, peanut butter and a box of crackers although it's been since November since I got any of that and much of anything at all. I'm not complaining because I sure appreciate all I get, it's just that I now get about 1 Walmart size bag of food instead of the usual 3 or 4 that I was getting when I first signed up after my divorce last year. But I really do appreciate what I get. Beggars can't be choosy. I will do what I can with what I have. Focus more on portion size and overall calories for the day and exercise.

Bobbi - I pray your daugher's divorce is not too complicated. I don't know about online divorce but it has to be better than the sorry lawyer I had. Please make sure if she gets a lawyer, that he is good and has done a lot of divorce cases in the past.

Lyn - I wish you a belated Happy Birthday.

Bunti - I hope you and your family are feeling better. I came up with the flu on Christmas morning and didn't get to feeling better until about January 5th. It completely ruined my holidays.

Tea Granny - great score on the clothes.

Mary - (since there are 2 of us, I'll go my justmary). Congrats on the loose clothes. I think some of mine feel a little bit looser. I need to take my measurements.

I accidentally hit the submit reply button so I'll close this out for now and finish up tomorrow. Please forgive my whining earlier. I feel better now.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Last edited by justmary : 03-03-2011 at 11:43 PM. Reason: accidentally hit submit button