View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 10:12 AM   #23
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good morning Golden Sisters,

I started out to make a post and didnít want to lose it again like yesterday, so Iím on the word processor. I think what goes through my mind at the time, is that it will be a short post, so why go to the trouble, then it ends up being longer than I thought it would. I donít seem to be able to tell things in a short way ~ LOL.

My days havenít been turning out how I hoped, but not necessarily a bad thing. My DH and Maddie have been taking a walk every afternoon after her nap, and coming over here, then we have been getting on the bicycles and riding. Yesterday we went and took Maddie to the park. So, I have been getting in some extra exercise.

I was hoping that this week at Weight Watchers weigh in, that I would reach my 10% (I am so close). What with the extra exercise and all, but my scale is at 209 and my scale seems to be about a pound higher than theirs. I need it to be 209.2 there. Iím thinking that it is possibly due to what I ate over at my daughterís house last night. While I took a small portion, it was made with soy sauce and Iím not sure it was the low sodium kind.

It has been a nice week. Got to spend some time with Corbin, Sara and Maddie the last couple days. Then Jason came over last evening. And the sun has been shining. I feel so much better when the sun shines. Wish I could send some of it to Zoe.

Oh and Karen MO ~ you can see in your avatar pic that you have lost weight ~ it is showing in your face

Hoping to check back later ~ the way things have turned out, I havenít been able to do the personals.

Hope you all have a good day.

Take care
One day at a time ~ never giving up!!

Nobody can force you to have a certain attitude. But life will go so much better if you will simply choose to be positive. When you wake up, choose to be happy. Choose to be grateful for the day. (Joel Osteen)