View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 09:12 AM   #23
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good morning Golden Sisters,

I started out to make a post and didnít want to lose it again like yesterday, so Iím on the word processor. I think what goes through my mind at the time, is that it will be a short post, so why go to the trouble, then it ends up being longer than I thought it would. I donít seem to be able to tell things in a short way ~ LOL.

My days havenít been turning out how I hoped, but not necessarily a bad thing. My DH and Maddie have been taking a walk every afternoon after her nap, and coming over here, then we have been getting on the bicycles and riding. Yesterday we went and took Maddie to the park. So, I have been getting in some extra exercise.

I was hoping that this week at Weight Watchers weigh in, that I would reach my 10% (I am so close). What with the extra exercise and all, but my scale is at 209 and my scale seems to be about a pound higher than theirs. I need it to be 209.2 there. Iím thinking that it is possibly due to what I ate over at my daughterís house last night. While I took a small portion, it was made with soy sauce and Iím not sure it was the low sodium kind.

It has been a nice week. Got to spend some time with Corbin, Sara and Maddie the last couple days. Then Jason came over last evening. And the sun has been shining. I feel so much better when the sun shines. Wish I could send some of it to Zoe.

Oh and Karen MO ~ you can see in your avatar pic that you have lost weight ~ it is showing in your face

Hoping to check back later ~ the way things have turned out, I havenít been able to do the personals.

Hope you all have a good day.

Take care

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)