View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 08:53 PM   #18
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Hello everyone! I guess I haven't posted since last month!! Things are going pretty good here still. I have decided that since they say the last 10 pounds are the hardest to get rid of--once I get to within 9 pounds of my goal, I'm going to change my goal!! HEHEHE!! Sounded good to me!

My aunt is still waiting on insurance companies and is without a car still. Took her to her regular Dr. yesterday. He wants to see her again in 2 weeks. Tomorrow she has an appointment with her kidney Dr. and I will take her. She feels so bad that she is having to ask for rides. She has an attorney now and hopefully he can get things moving along. When I talked to her tonight she said that her tooth is still bothering her, that was pulled last week, She called them and they want to see her tomorrow morning. She was going to cancel because she doesn't want to be a bother to me! Dog gone it!! I know how miserable those dry sockets are so I told her I would take her to the dentist in the morning. So I think I have her convinced that she needs to go to both Dr.s tomorrow. Of course, she says she will buy us lunch now between Dr. appointments! So guess I will do some extra "jogging in place" tonight while I watch TV since I probably won't have time to get a Wii workout in. before we go and will probably be too tired when we get back home.

We got up to 65 degrees today and it was really nice. I think it is supposed to stay that way until Friday when it drops down in the 40's again with rain. I'm so looking forward to Spring and Summer getting here!

Well, need to get going and get the kithcen cleaned and a load of laundry done.

Hello to everyone!! Things will settle down again and I will get caught up with everyone.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~