View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 09:11 AM   #4
MELODY525
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

I BROUGHT THIS OVER FROM FEB'S THREAD:

GOOD MORNING CHICKS
NOTHING TO REPORT HERE. SPENT A QUIET DAY WITH JEN ON AND OFF. SORTING OUT HER GOVT AGENCY PROBS. WHAT A PAIN AS USUAL.
HAVING SOME REAL PROBS WITH THE SCIATICA. BETWEEN WEATHER AND STRESS........NUFF SAID.
"BORROWED" SOME CODEINE AND FEEL BETTER TODAY BUT LAST NIGHT WAS A BIOTCH.
WINDY BUT SUNNY AND IT'S NICE TO SEE THE LIGHT!!
HAD A GENTLE CHAT WITH JOHN AND HE'S GOING TO GET HIS ACT TOGETHER. NOT HOLDING MY BREATH THOUGH.
THAT'S ALL THE NEWS. SLOW TIMES HERE.
HAVE A GREAT DAY

HAPPY....WE HAD THE THUNDER AND FIERCE RAIN & WINDS HERE TOO. YOU CAN STOP SENDING YOUR WEATHER UP HERE ANYTHIME YOU WANT
I WAS JUST GOING TO ASK YOU IF YOU WERE STILL ON THE HOUSE HIGH!! LOL IT SOUNDS LIKE A DREAM HOUSE COPME TO LIFE. WOW...YOU BOTH CERTAINLY HIT THE JACKPOT WITH THIS ONE!! ALL THE BEST OF LUCK AND STILL KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED I CAN RENT THE LITTLE HOUSE!! THURSDAY IS TRADER JOE'S DAY...WANNA COME?? I USED TO LOVE THE LAVENDAR VANILLA! NOW I JUST USE "DRYER SMELL"....ROFLMAO
ADDED*** I WAS DOWNSTAIRS AND WITH THE GRASS ACTUALLY SHOWING NOW EVERYONE WAS TELLING ME IT LOOKS LIKE SPRING!! SO I TOLD THEM ABOUT YOURS AND CEEJAYS BUDDING TREES PLANTS AND SONG BIRDS!!

ANNIE....YUM ON THE ITALIAN ROAST. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD HOPE DAD IS OK....IT'S A TOUGH TIME FOR ALL

ELLEN.....FLYLADY IS HOW I BEGAN ALL THIS SORTING I'VE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS NOW IT'S ALL HER FAULT!! GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH WITH THE EXERCISE. ONE GOAL AT A TIME LEADS TO ONE MILESTONE THANKS FOR THE DH'S LINK. I'LL CHECK IT OUT LATER. MUST BE GREAT FUN!

CEEJAY...HOW IS THE LONG STRETCH OF WORK DAYS GOING? ARE YOU HANGING IN THERE?? IT WILL BE NICE TO SEE THE SUN NOW

MICHELLE...YOU POOR THING YOU. I KNOW THE FEELING OF WORKIONGWITH NO STRENGTH AND WONDERING HOE TO GET THRU THE DAY. THINKING OF YOU HOPE TODAY WILL BE BETTER. MAYBE IF YOU KEEP RUNNING THE NEBULIZER...THEY'LL SEND YOU HOME

LAURA.....GLAD TO HEAR YOUR FRIEND IS GETTING OUT. FIRST TIMES FOR EVERYTHINGTHEY DID TOGETHER ARE GING TO BE HARD. SHE'S LUCKY TO HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOU AND BF TO GO WITH AND GET BACK OUT AGAIN. GLAD THE MUSIC WAS GOOD. DID YOU GET THE NAP & MOVIE IN?? THE GOOD THING ABOUT LIVING HERE FOR ME IS THEY MAKE ME FEEL YOUNG!

SHAD....IF I CAN THINK OF A CATCHY TITLE....I'LL GO AND BEGIN THE MARCH THREAD. OOPS! HAPPY ALREADY DID THAT! LOL SAFE TRAVELS AND HOPE THE WEATHR IS GLORIOUS OVER THERE. WILL BE PERFECT FOR A WEDDING

Last edited by MELODY525; 03-01-2011 at 09:57 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote