Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 02-25-2011, 02:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/180/160

Height: 5'7"

Default Halfway Point

So far I've been doing this weight loss thing with diet only. I did say somewhere down the line that once I reached 180 I would buy a kettlebell and start working in exercise into my routine.

Well... 180 is here. I'm down 20 in a month and a half.

Despite that - I'm a bit (blue) right now and am getting ready to move across country next month back into my parents' house...

So please me the love I need to get my (skinnier) butt into gear.

On the plus side - 180 is FABULOUS!

---My pants were falling down today.

---A shirt I wore the other day fit awesomely - for some divine reason, the weight loss isn't hitting my only-not-an-A-when-fat boobs yet, but has definitely hit my tummy-area.

---And another pair of pants that I used to wear on laundry days because they fit but were tight enough to give me a stomach ache are now loose enough to be a perfect fit.

The down side is that I can't afford the smaller sized clothes that I'll soon need to buy.
carojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 140/ticker/120

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Kettlebells are awesome and so much fun. I can incorporate a good routine in 20 minutes and get more than I could of an hour at the gym. As far as your clothes are concerned..wear a belt around your sweaters and shirts/tops. belts are in and make you look more defined. Maybe someone has a sewing machine that you can use to put darts in pants, etc. to help you out while you lose weight. Also check on 2nd hand stores and BFF's that may share clothes with you along the stages. Congrats for loosing.
thelast20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:11 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 251/238/151

Height: 5'5"

That is AWESOME! WTG on the loss! That is a great amount in such a short time! I know what you mean about the clothes. Im about to pull out my sewing machine fix up my pants to fit better
Ishisnowcone is offline   Reply With Quote