Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-23-2011, 03:07 PM   #1  
mandagrl

S/C/G: 268.4/248/199

Height: 5 foot 5 inches

Red face Thump, thunk, THUD!

That's the sounds I've made over the past 3 weeks while rolling off the wagon over and over again. Ghah. Disspointed in myself, but determined to get back on! I got derailed with my work trip. Did great the first two days of the trip, then the weather got bad (icy-which I am NOT accustomed to) and I got stressed and stranded in the hotel, then the badness started to happen.

I also have to realize that just because a candy bar falls within my allotted daily calories, doesn't mean that I should have one 3 or 4 days a week!

Was sick yesterday, so I missed the gym, still sick today (sinus infection that is migrating to my chest...) but I'm determined to get in there tonight and knock out at least 30 mins on the treadmill before sitting in the steamroom until they kick me out or I shrivel up-whichever happens first!

Wish me luck and accountability! I cannot give up now!
mandagrl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #2  
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

Eh, I don't think you need luck. You sound motivated enough. But if you insist.... GOOD LUCK! :-) It's hard when something gets in the way of your normal routine like traveling for work and living out of a hotel room. Maybe next time bring your workout clothes in case your hotel has a gym?

But -- what's done is done. You have made so much progress with your weight loss and you are SO SO close to being half way to your goal. That's a huge accomplishment! :-)
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:44 PM   #3  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Good luck, and good for you for being so determined! I hope you feel better, too.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:13 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/157/120

Height: 5'1"

I hope you're feeling better now. You've done well for yourself all this time, so congratulations for that.
marianne78 is offline   Reply With Quote