View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #214
GoChica

S/C/G: 183.2/174.4/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi my name is Elena, I'm 37 y.o.
I am the classic yo-yo dieter and have tried numerous diets in the past including WW a hand full of times, Nutrisystem, Atkins, South Beach, and my own version of a heathly diet and exercise. I was at goal weight, under 130 lbs. for 2 years when I reduced a simplified carbs and only a 2-3 servings of complex carbs/day and I was biking 20-30 miles on the weekends and working out to Tae Bo and step aerobics. After a change in jobs, stress, and a lack of willingness to exercise, incorporated with wanting to eat a lot without exercise, I quickly gained my weight back, and some!

Over the course of the last year, I have increased my exercise, still not making all the right food choices and recently injured myself working out to P90X 2 wks. ago, and I'm currently out of commission to work out since wearing a boot for another 2 wks for a torn CFL @ my ankle. This injury of mine was a wake up call. I realized that my excess weight of 50lbs.+ must have played a factor in my injury. I'm fortunate enough to have not broken any bones and do not require surgery.

All I can think is "my poor body having lug around this much weight is so unhealthy." I have had enough of being fat and obese. I truely want to make this committment to myself, so that I can live longer and be healthier and stronger. I will need your IP expertise, experience, and support.

Thanks for listening.
GoChica (Elena)
GoChica is offline   Reply With Quote