View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 06:24 PM   #213
kplus80

S/C/G: 190/ticker/145

Height: 5'11"

Screen Name: kplus80 (= Katie)

Age/Age Range: 26

Family Life: Married

Hobbies and Interests: Traveling, TV, Shopping, Dogs (but I don't have one yet)

Favorite Music: Top 40

Favorite Color(s): Green & Pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Jazzercise (seriously! ). It's the only thing I've ever stuck with, however there are currently no classes in my area.

What are your fitness/health goals?
I want to wear a size 6, but I would also be ok with an 8. My super secret size goal that I don't think I can attain due to the size of my hips is a 4. I also want to run a marathon even though I hate to run.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit?
My size 14s were getting tight and I didn't want to go up another size. And I was really unhappy with how I had "let myself go" after getting married. I started Ideal Protein at 190 pounds at the end of June 2010 and met my goal of 150 and phased off in early September. I wanted to get to 145 or 140, but at that time I was sooo tired of eating such a restricted diet that I settled for 150/size 8-10. I must have missed carbs more than I thought because I went carb crazy and gained back 10 pounds since then. I have been re-triggered now by the fact that my new wardrobe is getting tight and I already got rid of all my bigger clothes. Plus, this time I want to get on a plan for exercise and eating that I can stick with the rest of my life.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Motivation!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?
Motivation! And overeating and eating when I'm not hungry (boredom, stress, etc.).

(Evil motivation) Who do you want to look better than?
My husband's ex-girlfriend (shouldn't be hard.. ) and Carrie Underwood.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?
A bikini! I have never felt comfortable enough to wear one, but have always wanted to. And jeggings before they go out of style (or am I already too late? )

One for every 5 pounds!

Last edited by kplus80 : 02-20-2011 at 06:53 PM.
kplus80 is offline   Reply With Quote