-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 package hot chocolate mix -- sugar-free
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons raisins
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 teaspoon honey

Stir all ingredients together. Pour into pie plate. Bake 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
5 Points

MC Formatted by Sue B 10/97 and submitted to the WW forum.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

mimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-1999, 12:28 AM   #2  

Default Breakfast cookies, bars & breakfast rolls

GRAPE NUT BARS

3 C Grape Nuts cereal
1 C non-fat Soy Moo or any low fat soy milk or rice milk
1 C unsweetened applesauce
1 C raisins
2 tsp. vanilla extract
(I also use 1 tsp. almond and 1 tsp. coconut extract)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together. Pour into a non-stick 9" square baking dish. Bake for 35 mins. or until firm. Cool and cut into 12 squares.

To add some interesting or favorite taste variations, add one or more tsp. of any of the following extracts: coconut, banana, almond, mint, or cocoa powder. Various spices can also be added: nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon, ginger, clove, lemon and orange peel.

These bars keep well in the freezer and are excellent for traveling.

Per square: Calories 164; Fat 0.41 g. (2% CFF using nonfat milk); Carbohydrate 37.7 g; Protein 4.7 g."

Mastercook provides the following:

Calories: 187.9
Fat grams: 0.7
Fiber grams: 4.7

W/W points: 3
Hoosier92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-1999, 02:36 AM   #3  

* Exported from MasterCook *

Sticky Caramel Pecan Rolls - 4 pts

Recipe By : WW Magazine Nov/Dec 1999 p. 112
Serving Size : 8 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Bread Breakfast

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
1/4 cup fat-free caramel-flavored sundae syrup
cooking spray
1 8 ounce can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent roll
1/4 cup brown sugar -- firmly packed
2 tablespoons pecans -- finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

2. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons syrup into each of 8 muffin cups coated with cooking spray; set aside.

3. Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into rectangles. Combine brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over each rectangle, pressing gently into dough. Beginning at 1 long edge, roll up jelly-roll fashion. Pinch ends of dough to seal. Cut each roll into 6 slices. Place 3 slices, cut sides down, in prepared muffin cups. Bake at 375 for 14 minutes. Run a knife around edges of cups; invert onto a platter. Yield: 8 servings.

Points = 4
172 calories, 2.2g protein, 5.8g fat (.1 sat), 26.9g carbohydrates, .2g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 1mg iron, 260mg sodium, 13mg calcium

Goldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2000, 07:15 PM   #4  

I haven't tried these yet. I'd use butter instead of the margarine and would substitute dried fruit bits for some of the raisins. For those of you looking to add some fat back into your diet, note that these would count as a fat serving.

Jane

Breakfast Raisin Bars^ -- 5 pts

Recipe By :Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Serving Size : 8 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

2 tablespoons margarine -- plus
2 teaspoons margarine
1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
1 egg -- lightly beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
6 ounces quick oats -- uncooked
1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
1 teaspoon double-acting baking powder
1 cup skim milk
1 cup raisins

Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray an 8" X 8" X 2" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.

In a mixing bowl, cream margarine with sugar then blend in egg and vanilla.

In a small bowl, combine oats, milk powder, and baking powder. Add this mixture and liquid skim milk to margarine mixture and beat to combine. Stir in raisins. Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly.

Bake until browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes; invert onto wire rack and let cool completely.

To form bars, cut in half, then cut each half into 4 bars. Serve immediately or wrap bars individually in freezer wrap and freeze until ready to use.

Per WW's:
Each Serving Provides:
1/2M, 1FA, 1FR, 1B, 15 C
6 g. Fat, 2 g. fiber
231 cals., 9 g. protein, 37 g. carb., 127 mg sod., 29 mg chol.
Per MC5: Contains 20% RDA of calcium

Source:
"Breakfast & Snack Solutions -- 1996 Plan Materials Booklet --Personal
Choices, p. 13"
Copyright:
"1995 Weight Watchers International, Inc."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per serving: 229 Calories (kcal); 6g Total Fat; (22% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 37g Carbohydrate; 25mg Cholesterol; 178mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fruit; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

[This message has been edited by JaneStarr (edited 08-26-2000).]
JaneStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2000, 12:01 AM   #5  
PartyAnimal&ComputerNerd

Got this off of ediets.com . Sounded good, so I thought that I would pass it on. For all of us who love Cinnabons, but aren't willing to spend the points, this might be a good alternative.

3 Tbsp. fat-free margarine or spread, melted
2 tsp. honey combined with 2 tsp. molasses
2 tsp. sugar combined with 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. raisins
1 10-oz.package refrigerator biscuits (10 biscuits)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine margarine or butter, honey and molasses,
and sugar in a 9-inch pie pan; mix well, and spread evenly. Sprinkle evenly with
raisins. Arrange biscuits on top of topping. Bake 20 minutes until brown. Remove
from oven and let sit one minute. Invert biscuits onto a serving plate.

Makes 10 servings. Nutrition info per serving: 118 calories, 4 grams fat and less
than one gram saturated fat.
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2000, 04:26 AM   #6  

Default Breakfast cookies, bars, scones etc.

Lowfat Biscuit Mix

Recipe By : Prevention Magazine
Serving Size : 46 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : lowfat mixes

8 cups unbleached flour
1 cup nonfat dry milk
1/3 cup baking powder
1/3 cup butter-flavored granules
8 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
2/3 cup tub-style margarine

In a large bowl, whisk the flour, dry milk, baking powder, butter-flavored granules, sugar and cream of tartar.
Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut the margarine into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.

Further uses:

To make 12 Quick-Mix Pancakes, combine 2 cups of the mix, 1 cup of skim milk and 1/2 cup of fat-free egg substitute. Cook on a hot griddle.

For 8 Quick-Mix Biscuits, combine 2 cups of the mix and 3/4 cup of skim milk.
Drop the biscuits by the spoonful onto a baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown, 7 to 9 minutes.

For 8 Quick-Mix Shortcakes, combine 2 cups of the mix, 3/4 cup of
skim milk and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Drop the shortcakes by the
spoonful onto a baking sheet, and sprinkle the top of each cake with
a little sugar. Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown, 7 to 9
minutes.

Per Prevention: Before... After
Calories 613 ...432
Fat (g.) 31... 10.4
% Calories from Fat 46%... 22%
Cholesterol (mg.) 1... 1
(This seems to be the nutiritional info per cup of mix. For MasterCook, I assumed a serving size of 1é4 cup mix (enough to make a biscuit or shortcake or 1.5 pancakes.) JaneStarr

Description:
"Multi-purpose homemade biscuit mix from Prevention magazine"
Source:
"http://www.prevention.com/cooking/recipes/bread/biscuit.html"
S(Freezer-Friendly Mailing List):
""
Yield:
"11 1/2 cups"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per serving: 109 Calories (kcal); 3g Total Fat; (21% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 1mg Cholesterol; 243mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates

NOTES : Reduce fat--and sodium--at the same time with this fast, easy-to-prepare mix requested by Mrs. W.C. Hooper of Brevard, North Carolina.
We feel we met the challenge and have created a moist, flavorful biscuit. Bonus: This version has no added salt. We reduced the
calories and fat by using tub-style margarine and butter-flavored granules to replace the full-fat shortening.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
JaneStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2001, 10:06 PM   #7  

Angry

I orrigianly posted this over on WW General site as I wanted the feedback that it got a on a busier board- here is the a link to that thread with a lot of wonderful varriations from other 3FC memebers- http://3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=445 I am reposting it here to help make it easier for people to find.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay- it is Spring Break time for me again and I re-did the recipe some to make it easier to read- there are no changes in ingredients or amounts from before, just a new and improved format format.

I have also calculated the nutritional info and points (both WP and 123) I figure with all the changes with the real BBC’s we may have more people looking for the recipe now. I included both the protein and carbohydrate stats, which are in line with the revamped BBC ones. I did not do any of the other vitamins as that would take to much time for me to do but I can say that they all have at least 2.5% of calcium (based on 2000 calories per day)- it comes from the yogurt. With the new fiber cap of 4 grams, they still come out to 3-4 points per cookie which is great for breakfast or a snack.

I have also included some new variations that I have tried myself. Each recipe makes four 3-4 ounce cookies- it can be doubled or even tripled- I like to start with batches of 4 so that I don’t make too many before I decide I like them and so I can have variety every week by making several variations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Enjoy~ Christine

Here is the basic recipe (pick a variation from below- you cannot make just the basic recipe, unless you want a very plain breakfast cookie):

~1 1/2 cups wheat BRAN (NOT wheat germ, wheat bran has 32 calories and 7 grams of fiber per 1/4 cup)- Reserve 1 teaspoon for topping

~1/2 cup whole wheat flour

~1/4 cup packed brown sugar-Reserve 1 teaspoon for topping (FYI- some people have used Splenda with success, others have had problems using it. I find that when using Splenda in baking I need to have some fat added or more moisture. I feel these cookies are low enough in points that I have not tried using Splenda in this recipe)

~1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce

~1/2 cup unsweetened, fat free yogurt (non-nutrisweet or other artificial sweetener as they do not bake well)

~1 teaspoon baking powder

~pinch of salt

~1 teaspoon vanilla

~1/2 teaspoon imitation butter flavor (this is optional- can be found in some grocery stores near vanilla or sometimes in combination with vanilla- this helps give some of the "plainer" cookies with more depth- great for use in fat free/low fat baking)

********Pick one of the following variations listed below (you cannot make the basic recipe unless you want a very plain cookie). Follow the instructions, as some variations require that you omit ingredients from the basic recipe though the majority do not. ********

Mix together dry ingredients, then add in moist ingredients to make dough, stirring in fruit or chips, ect at end. Divide into 4 balls, flatten to 1/2- 3/4 inch thick on a lightly greased baking sheet or place into mini-tart pans sprayed with no-stick spray (I place the mini tart pans on a cookie sheet to make putting them in/out oven easy). Top with reserved brown sugar and bran (and nuts, if using a variation that uses walnuts). Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Do not over bake as the cookie will be dry- they should be somewhat spongy when you push on the top of the cookie (more like a muffin).

***VARIATIONS***
I listed the stats for each of the flavors of breakfast cookies with the ingredients needed for the variations given- add what I listed in ( ), omitting ingredients as noted from the basic recipe above. Winning Points followed by (WW 123)- both calculated on the Blue WW calculator from 2000, holding fiber at 4 for WP.

~Blueberry (stir in 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries)- WP: 3 (1), Cal 210, Protein 7, Fat 1, Fiber 13, carbs 50

~Strawberry (stir in 1 cup frozen strawberries, unsweetened, and chopped to small pieces)- WP: 3 (1), cal 200, Pro 7, Fat 1, Fiber 13, carbs 48

~Raspberry (stir in 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries)- WP: 3 (1), cal 200, Pro 7, Fat 1, Fiber 15, carbs 48

~Mixed berry (stir in 1 cup of assorted frozen berries)- nutritional info will vary slightly with berries used: WP 3 (1), Cal 205, Protein 7, Fat 1, Fiber 14, carbs 48

~Cherry (1/2 cup cherries unsweetened, chopped into pieces added to basic mix)- WP: 3 (1), cal 200, Pro 7, Fat 1, Fiber 15, carbs 47

~Carrot raison (Stir in 1 medium carrot, finely grated and 1/8 cup raison/currants in place of frozen fruit. Add cinnamon, clove, allspice to taste (I cheat and use pumpkin pie spice))- WP: 3 (1), cal 210, Pro 7, Fat 1, Fiber 14, carbs 50

~Tropical (stir in 1/3 cup crushed & drained pineapple, and 1/8 coconut (I get mine in the freezer section, lower cal/less sugar; omit fruit)- WP: 3 (2), Cal 206, Protein 7, Fat 2, Fiber 13, carbs 44

~Banana Nut (Decrease apple sauce to 1/4 cup, add 1 medium sized mashed ripe banana. Sprinkle 1/8 cup finely chopped walnuts on top.)- WP: 4 (2), cal 231, Protein 8, fat 4, fiber 13, carbs 50

~Maple walnut (omit the applesauce, & brown sugar. Add 1/3 cup real maple syrup and 1/8 cup finely chopped walnuts sprinkled on top)- WP: 4 (2), cal 213, Protein 8, fat 4, fiber 12, carbs 46

~Ginger Molasses (omit applesauce, add 1/3 cup molasses, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ½ teaspoon ginger, 1/8 teaspoon clove)- WP: 4 (3), cal 249, protein 8, fat 1, fiber 12, carbs 59

~ Pumpkin Spice (add 1/2 cup canned, cooked pumpkin in place of apple sauce, add 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (to taste)- WP: 3 (1), cal 195, protein 8, fat 1, fiber 14, carbs 44

~ Chocolate Chip (Use 1/2 cup prune puree in place of applesauce, stir in 2 Tablespoons of mini-chocolate chips) WP: 4 (2), cal 228, protein 8, fat 3, fiber 13, carbs 51

~ Pumpkin chocolate chip (add 1/2 cup canned, cooked pumpkin in place of apple sauce, stir in 2 Tablespoons of mini-chocolate chips) WP: 4 (2), cal 219, protein 8, fat 3, fiber 14, carbs 48

Last edited by christineu; 03-07-2001 at 10:06 PM.
christineu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2001, 08:59 AM   #8  

Y'all are making me want to go out and buy what ingredients I don't have to make these. I have been reading about them on other areas of the site. They sound wonderful; I will let you know what I think when I make them! Thanks!
Sam's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2001, 09:22 AM   #9  

Thanks for the recipe. I have tried several varities and so far my personal favorite is the pineapple & coconut cookies....They are so great Christine thanks for sharing the recipe with all of us.
bankerkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 10:39 PM   #10  

bump....sounds like with the changes at BBC company more of us are going to be baking~~~~~~~

christine
christineu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2001, 09:38 AM   #11  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Dear Folks,
Just had this last night at my daughter's and it is terrific.

One Pillsbury Breadsticks Roll
1/4 cup chunky applesauce SF
2 T. raisins
cinnamon

This is an inexact recipe, but I can tell you how to do it.
Separate the breadsticks into the perforated pieces.
Spread applesause on 6 of the breadsticks
Then place about 5 raisins on each.
Then sprinkle with cinnamon

At this point, take the other six breadsticks and cover the applesauced ones. In other words, put a top on the breadsticks.
Roll up like a cinnamon roll and place on ungreased sheet.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 13 minutes.

This makes 6 cinnamon rolls. they really are good.
I figure they are worth 3-3 1/2 points depending on how much fruit you use.
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2001, 11:16 PM   #12  

Wink cinnamon rolls 3 points

i made these this weekend and they were very good
1 can bread sticks <in the can like biscuts>
4 tbl spn lite marg<melted>
1/4 cup raisins
cinnamon
splenda
dip bread stick in marg
put a few raisins on stick
sprinle w/ cinn. and splenda
roll up and bake 350 for 25 min
after cooked i sprayed all 8 total
with 5 sprays of marg and sprinkled a little more splenda.
they come up to 2.75 points
i counted as 3
sassy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2001, 08:40 AM   #13  
GARDENING ADDICT

Default Homemade Protein cakes/cookies

I took 2 recipies from the L&S site and tweaked them to make this recipe. You must use soy protein because whey protein will break down with heat. This is the basic recipe .

1/2 cup eggbeaters
1/2 FF cottage cheese
1/2 cup uncooked oatmeal
1 scoop soy protein powder
1 Tbs cinnamon (omit for chocolate version)
1 packet Equal (or substitute)
**1 cap of vanilla extract if your protein powder is bland

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Beat with fork or electric beater. Spray skillet with Butter flavor Pam and heat skillet to medium high. Pour batter onto the hot skillet....watch for bubbles to appear and flip to brown other side. Total recipe makes 4, 3 1/2-4" cakes or you can make smaller 2 1/2" (7-8) "cookies".

Total recipe is (depending upon your protein powder):
Calories=309
Protein= 43.25
Carb= 28
Fat= 2.75
Fiber=3
***Suggestions:
1. Place a few fresh blueberries or chopped walnuts on each cake before you flip them over. These taste great warm or cold.

2. If you're a chocolate lover you can put in 2 Tbs of "natural" cocoa powder in recipe.

3. Play with the extract: almond,banana or even S.F. jello powder (one suggestion called for adding some cherry jello to the chocolate recipe to create a "black forest cake" )

4. They refridgerate well and are good for on the go snack.
2BFIT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 02:55 PM   #14  

Default Breakfast cookie

Hi, here is a recipe for breakfast cookies I got from a friend a while back and I have made them a few times!!!

Yields 5 cookies at 3pts per cookie

1 1/4 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup sugar Or you can lower it by using splenda
1/4 tsp salt

Mix together and bake on greased cookie sheets at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes!!!
Mom2Boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 05:58 PM   #15  

The recipe with variations was originally posted by Christine. I don't know how to pull it up here, but I did save it in my files. And this is what she posted:

I have also calculated the nutritional info and points (both WP and 123) I figure with all the changes with the real BBC’s we may have more people looking for the recipe now. I included both the protein and carbohydrate stats, which are in line with the revamped BBC ones. I did not do any of the other vitamins as that would take to much time for me to do but I can say that they all have at least 2.5% of calcium (based on 2000 calories per day)- it comes from the yogurt. With the new fiber cap of 4 grams, they still come out to 3-4 points per cookie which is great for breakfast or a snack.

I have also included some new variations that I have tried myself. Each recipe makes four 3-4 ounce cookies- it can be doubled or even tripled- I like to start with batches of 4 so that I don’t make too many before I decide I like them and so I can have variety every week by making several variations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Enjoy~ Christine

Here is the basic recipe (pick a variation from below- you cannot make just the basic recipe, unless you want a very plain breakfast cookie):

~1 1/2 cups wheat BRAN (NOT wheat germ, wheat bran has 32 calories and 7 grams of fiber per 1/4 cup)- Reserve 1 teaspoon for topping

~1/2 cup whole wheat flour

~1/4 cup packed brown sugar-Reserve 1 teaspoon for topping (FYI- some people have used Splenda with success, others have had problems using it. I find that when using Splenda in baking I need to have some fat added or more moisture. I feel these cookies are low enough in points that I have not tried using Splenda in this recipe)

~1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce

~1/2 cup unsweetened, fat free yogurt (non-nutrisweet or other artificial sweetener as they do not bake well)

~1 teaspoon baking powder

~pinch of salt

~1 teaspoon vanilla

~1/2 teaspoon imitation butter flavor (this is optional- can be found in some grocery stores near vanilla or sometimes in combination with vanilla- this helps give some of the "plainer" cookies with more depth- great for use in fat free/low fat baking)

********Pick one of the following variations listed below (you cannot make the basic recipe unless you want a very plain cookie). Follow the instructions, as some variations require that you omit ingredients from the basic recipe though the majority do not. ********

Mix together dry ingredients, then add in moist ingredients to make dough, stirring in fruit or chips, ect at end. Divide into 4 balls, flatten to 1/2- 3/4 inch thick on a lightly greased baking sheet or place into mini-tart pans sprayed with no-stick spray (I place the mini tart pans on a cookie sheet to make putting them in/out oven easy). Top with reserved brown sugar and bran (and nuts, if using a variation that uses walnuts). Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Do not over bake as the cookie will be dry- they should be somewhat spongy when you push on the top of the cookie (more like a muffin).

***VARIATIONS***
I listed the stats for each of the flavors of breakfast cookies with the ingredients needed for the variations given- add what I listed in ( ), omitting ingredients as noted from the basic recipe above. Winning Points followed by (WW 123)- both calculated on the Blue WW calculator from 2000, holding fiber at 4 for WP.

~Blueberry (stir in 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries)- WP: 3 (1), Cal 210, Protein 7, Fat 1, Fiber 13, carbs 50

~Strawberry (stir in 1 cup frozen strawberries, unsweetened, and chopped to small pieces)- WP: 3 (1), cal 200, Pro 7, Fat 1, Fiber 13, carbs 48

~Raspberry (stir in 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries)- WP: 3 (1), cal 200, Pro 7, Fat 1, Fiber 15, carbs 48

~Mixed berry (stir in 1 cup of assorted frozen berries)- nutritional info will vary slightly with berries used: WP 3 (1), Cal 205, Protein 7, Fat 1, Fiber 14, carbs 48

~Cherry (1/2 cup cherries unsweetened, chopped into pieces added to basic mix)- WP: 3 (1), cal 200, Pro 7, Fat 1, Fiber 15, carbs 47

~Carrot raison (Stir in 1 medium carrot, finely grated and 1/8 cup raison/currants in place of frozen fruit. Add cinnamon, clove, allspice to taste (I cheat and use pumpkin pie spice))- WP: 3 (1), cal 210, Pro 7, Fat 1, Fiber 14, carbs 50

~Tropical (stir in 1/3 cup crushed & drained pineapple, and 1/8 coconut (I get mine in the freezer section, lower cal/less sugar; omit fruit)- WP: 3 (2), Cal 206, Protein 7, Fat 2, Fiber 13, carbs 44

~Banana Nut (Decrease apple sauce to 1/4 cup, add 1 medium sized mashed ripe banana. Sprinkle 1/8 cup finely chopped walnuts on top.)- WP: 4 (2), cal 231, Protein 8, fat 4, fiber 13, carbs 50

~Maple walnut (omit the applesauce, & brown sugar. Add 1/3 cup real maple syrup and 1/8 cup finely chopped walnuts sprinkled on top)- WP: 4 (2), cal 213, Protein 8, fat 4, fiber 12, carbs 46

~Ginger Molasses (omit applesauce, add 1/3 cup molasses, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ½ teaspoon ginger, 1/8 teaspoon clove)- WP: 4 (3), cal 249, protein 8, fat 1, fiber 12, carbs 59

~ Pumpkin Spice (add 1/2 cup canned, cooked pumpkin in place of apple sauce, add 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (to taste)- WP: 3 (1), cal 195, protein 8, fat 1, fiber 14, carbs 44

~ Chocolate Chip (Use 1/2 cup prune puree in place of applesauce, stir in 2 Tablespoons of mini-chocolate chips) WP: 4 (2), cal 228, protein 8, fat 3, fiber 13, carbs 51

~ Pumpkin chocolate chip (add 1/2 cup canned, cooked pumpkin in place of apple sauce, stir in 2 Tablespoons of mini-chocolate chips) WP: 4 (2), cal 219, protein 8, fat 3, fiber 14, carbs 48

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New ones I want to try....lemon-poppy seed, cranberry orange walnut....any other ideas? maybe pineapple carrot?
Yazzie is offline   Reply With Quote