Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2003, 10:36 PM   #1  

Talking The Cuckoo clock

Right after I got married I was invited out for a night with the girls. I told my husband that I would be home by midnight... "promise!" Well, the hours passed quickly and the beer was going down way too easy. At 3am, drunk as a skunk, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, I realized he'd probably wake up, so I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for having such a rapid, witty solution, even when smashed, to escape a possible conflict.

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him 12 o'clock. He didn't seem disturbed at all. Got away with that one, I thought! Then he told me we needed a new cuckoo clock. When I asked him why he said, "well, last night it cuckooed 3 times, then said, 'oh ,' cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, farted and tripped over the cat."
Old 04-20-2003, 02:59 AM   #2  

I love this joke. It's one of my favorites. Cracks me up everytime!!
Old 04-23-2003, 07:06 AM   #3  

Too funny!! Thanks for the mornin' laugh!
Old 04-23-2003, 08:22 PM   #4  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Oh I loved that one! Thanks for a fun joke that made me laugh!!
Daphne
Closed Thread