View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #12
CutieEli

S/C/G: 247 / 247 / 180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Good morning all. We just got 10"-12" of snow yesterday and last night, uncommon for us here in Kansas. I love the snow, just not the shoveling part. My 4x4 gets around no problem, but the wifes van might struggle today.

I am 31 days into IP and feel great. Have WI#5 tomorrow and am hoping for a great number for a loss.

NSV's yesterday - I have had 3 different male co-workers stop me and ask if I have lost a considerable amount of weight? That is a strange question coming from males as we normally do not comment about each others weight. It was a great feeling. One even said I needed to get some new shirts as mine are all big, baggy and a bit sloppy. I used to wear 2XLT's and could easily wear a 1XLT but am putting off clothes shopping until I am done.

Another male co-worker asked me what I was doing. I explained it to him and he wants to talk to his wife about doing IP as well. He was amazed that I have lost 28+ in 30 days.

When I got home last night, my wife said "you look really slim! I don't think I have seen you this slim before." She is correct. I was heavier and bigger when I met her 5 years ago. That was a great feeling and my 5 year old is always telling me that I am getting smaller.

Good luck to everyone today and hope you all continue to have great successes.

LETS DO IT!
That is awesome Juiceman! You are such an inspiration and just look at you go..you are on a roll and nothing is stopping you! Congrats on all your weight loss and determination
Can't wait to see the final before and after pictures

One for every 5lbs lost FOREVER:

WI1: